Reviews for Mozaik Caffe
by Jeanne Williams
11 months ago
Great experience today - thanks Rafiq! We had to squeeze lunch for 9 into a busy day. We were 20 minutes late for our booking but Rafiq & his team anticipated our needs and got us great fresh food & coffee seamlessly and we were out the door to our next meeting within 30 minutes! Great service! great team! Cheers
by David Boshier
Feb 13, 2012
A really nice looking cafe and the service was fantastic. While the food was well presented and looked great, it was a bit lacking. The counter feta muffins were dry and overly salty and the ham and cheese filling in the croissant was tasteless.
Maybe it was just a bad day for the chef so I will headback sometime in the future.
Sep 13, 2011
I recently visited the Grafton branch with my family over the weekend. My experience there was fantastic. lots of free parking next to the cafe, receiving quick and friendly service. The set up of the cafe was also very pleasant, coffee was the best I ever had and the food top of the line. I had the lamb salad and it was the best! My family were most impressed too and we will be definitely come back again :D
- Louise Thompson: Make yes and no count
- In today's Bite: Easter feasting
- Is this the world's hottest math teacher?
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with stingy people
- Baby pain can have later-life effects
- Musical hobby earns a trip to Carnegie Hall
- Deborah Hill Cone: 15 ways to perk up your life ... howzat?
- Fashion: Layers of style for winter
- Review: Woodpecker Hill, Parnell
- ANZAC day sibbling for Prince George