Reviews for Mozaik Caffe
by Sekhar Reddy
20 days ago
You can't get better morning coffee any where. Great beans great place. The aroma will drag you.
Never tried lunch menu
The location is excellent
by Jeanne Williams
11 months ago
Great experience today - thanks Rafiq! We had to squeeze lunch for 9 into a busy day. We were 20 minutes late for our booking but Rafiq & his team anticipated our needs and got us great fresh food & coffee seamlessly and we were out the door to our next meeting within 30 minutes! Great service! great team! Cheers
by David Boshier
Feb 13, 2012
A really nice looking cafe and the service was fantastic. While the food was well presented and looked great, it was a bit lacking. The counter feta muffins were dry and overly salty and the ham and cheese filling in the croissant was tasteless.
Maybe it was just a bad day for the chef so I will headback sometime in the future.
Sep 13, 2011
I recently visited the Grafton branch with my family over the weekend. My experience there was fantastic. lots of free parking next to the cafe, receiving quick and friendly service. The set up of the cafe was also very pleasant, coffee was the best I ever had and the food top of the line. I had the lamb salad and it was the best! My family were most impressed too and we will be definitely come back again :D
- Euthanasia case heard in High Court
- Want to quit smoking? Switching to e-cigarettes won't help
- Meditation 'as good as drugs' for depression
- Modern Etiquette: Help! My boyfriend has dozens of teddies
- Countdown is on for second royal baby (+graphic)
- Campaign tackles myth of women 'asking for it' through clothing, behaviour
- Lecretia Seales story: Euthanasia would have 'far-reaching impacts'
- 'Flying' baby aims to empower people with Down Syndrome
- Puppy dog eyes - what do they really mean?
- Metro Restaurant of the Year: Depot takes big win