Reviews for Mozaik Caffe
2 months ago
Love the coffee here!! Not many choices around these few blocks (don't wanna walk round much during lunch break), so I was surprised their coffee and food was quite up to standard. Service was warm and welcoming.
by Sekhar Reddy
3 months ago
You can't get better morning coffee any where. Great beans great place. The aroma will drag you.
Never tried lunch menu
The location is excellent
by Jeanne Williams
Apr 28, 2014
Great experience today - thanks Rafiq! We had to squeeze lunch for 9 into a busy day. We were 20 minutes late for our booking but Rafiq & his team anticipated our needs and got us great fresh food & coffee seamlessly and we were out the door to our next meeting within 30 minutes! Great service! great team! Cheers
by David Boshier
Feb 13, 2012
A really nice looking cafe and the service was fantastic. While the food was well presented and looked great, it was a bit lacking. The counter feta muffins were dry and overly salty and the ham and cheese filling in the croissant was tasteless.
Maybe it was just a bad day for the chef so I will headback sometime in the future.
Sep 13, 2011
I recently visited the Grafton branch with my family over the weekend. My experience there was fantastic. lots of free parking next to the cafe, receiving quick and friendly service. The set up of the cafe was also very pleasant, coffee was the best I ever had and the food top of the line. I had the lamb salad and it was the best! My family were most impressed too and we will be definitely come back again :D
- Sunburn art trend alarms skin experts
- What's the answer when letting go is too hard?
- Beer should be served in a champagne flute - sommelier
- Hand sanitiser 'toxic' warning for parents
- Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt's Bees, dies at 80
- Ballerina Misty Copeland heading to Broadway's 'On the Town'
- Video: Brave kitten befriends wildlife photographer
- Audrey Hepburn's diet secrets revealed
- Modern etiquette: How do I decline Facebook friend requests?
- In today's Bite: Auckland's superstar caterer and mini pizzas to keep the kids busy