F said: "Have been here twice for breakfast and both the meals and service were wonderful! The waiters and waitresses are efficient and friendly. The place has a good vibe, even early in the morning! Moxies seems to be quite…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
Reviews for Mr Seafood
by Kristina S.
5th July 2013
!Best homemade fish in chips in Palmy. Everything is homemade from hot dogs, to real paua fritters! Want fresh? go to Mr Seafood!Customer service is superb. They even offer fresh salads and homemade desserts.
by Jeff C.
2nd March 2013
I have no idea how it happened. We ordered fish and chips and a chicken and egg burger. The order was clear and pretty straight forward. Did I check the order on completion… no damn it! Why? Because these guys came recommended. Did they get the order right, on opening at home? Nope it was a right stuff up, dried fried chicken pieces instead of the burger and pretty damn average chips and fish. Not happy
28th December 2011
WOW real paua fritters, cream paua ,fresh fish filets in crunchy tempera batter I can’t decide what to get when we go there i want it all. The homemade puddings are sooo…. good too. shrimp cocktails are only five dollars, smoke fish heads for two dollars there are some really good deals and they have specials on their wet fish every week.
by helen m.
30th July 2011
really disapponted fish was fresh but crumbed which is what we get – but the crumbing was terrible and chips very average
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory