Jessica said: "If I want indian this is the place I go. Not once have I ever had anything bad from this place and I have been going there since I moved to Palmerston North, 5 years ago. My Favorite is the Lamb Korma with their delicious Naan…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
Reviews for Mr Seafood
by Kristina S.
5th July 2013
!Best homemade fish in chips in Palmy. Everything is homemade from hot dogs, to real paua fritters! Want fresh? go to Mr Seafood!Customer service is superb. They even offer fresh salads and homemade desserts.
by Jeff C.
2nd March 2013
I have no idea how it happened. We ordered fish and chips and a chicken and egg burger. The order was clear and pretty straight forward. Did I check the order on completion… no damn it! Why? Because these guys came recommended. Did they get the order right, on opening at home? Nope it was a right stuff up, dried fried chicken pieces instead of the burger and pretty damn average chips and fish. Not happy
28th December 2011
WOW real paua fritters, cream paua ,fresh fish filets in crunchy tempera batter I can’t decide what to get when we go there i want it all. The homemade puddings are sooo…. good too. shrimp cocktails are only five dollars, smoke fish heads for two dollars there are some really good deals and they have specials on their wet fish every week.
by helen m.
30th July 2011
really disapponted fish was fresh but crumbed which is what we get – but the crumbing was terrible and chips very average
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie