Reviews for Mr Seafood
by Kristina Sue
Jul 05, 2013
!Best homemade fish in chips in Palmy. Everything is homemade from hot dogs, to real paua fritters! Want fresh? go to Mr Seafood!Customer service is superb. They even offer fresh salads and homemade desserts.
by Jeff Carr
Mar 02, 2013
I have no idea how it happened. We ordered fish and chips and a chicken and egg burger. The order was clear and pretty straight forward. Did I check the order on completion... no damn it! Why? Because these guys came recommended. Did they get the order right, on opening at home? Nope it was a right stuff up, dried fried chicken pieces instead of the burger and pretty damn average chips and fish. Not happy
Dec 28, 2011
WOW real paua fritters, cream paua ,fresh fish filets in crunchy tempera batter I can't decide what to get when we go there i want it all. The homemade puddings are sooo.... good too. shrimp cocktails are only five dollars, smoke fish heads for two dollars there are some really good deals and they have specials on their wet fish every week.
by Helen Macdonald
Jul 30, 2011
really disapponted fish was fresh but crumbed which is what we get - but the crumbing was terrible and chips very average
- Cambodians angered over nude photo incidents at temples
- Ant gin, cricket soup: Bugs crawl onto menu in Bangkok
- Dress colour debates rages online: white and gold, or blue and black?
- 6 women accuse hot yoga founder of sex assaults, groping
- Secret health benefits of sunshine
- The most bizarre burgers in the world (+pics)
- Understanding every single dress code
- Jill Goldson: How to get over heartbreak
- Good sleep gets harder as we age, but mindfulness could help
- Black tea good for the bones - research