Reviews for Mt Eden Village Kebabs
20 days ago
Cute traditional set up, staff friendly and helpful. Not to fancy but nice enough for a casual lunch date. Food lovely, could have abit more selection but still very satisfying!
by TwoTone Sean
one month ago
Easily the best kebabs ever. Fresh meat and epic burgers!!! The owner is also very hospitable and they also do Shisha in the back if you like that stuff !
by Afz Gamer
2 months ago
OMG best kebabs in town - Fresh meat, fresh veges and the staff are so friendly :) LOVED IT will definitely go back. This place is going to be my regular :) 5 stars
- Dad reacts to his son's Princess Elsa costume
- Go on, give him a KISS: Help baby Felix meet hard rockers
- Scientists say 'runner's high' is like a marijuana high
- Expectant mum irons out laundry powder cravings
- Custom trike helps girl with 'hole in heart' keep up with all the kids
- Facebook testing emojis as 'likes'
- Can you spot the Victoria's Secret Photoshop fail?
- 8 reasons you're insanely hungry
- Stoptober - Diary of a Quitter: Day 9
- In Canvas tomorrow: Inside the adult colouring craze