Vinnie said: "I often stop at Route 72 on my way through to Oxford as I was blessed to discover this stunning little spot by chance several years ago. I had a very extensive background in hospitality myself including managing some of the…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
Reviews for Murphys Bistro
4th January 2011
Found by accident.
Love the seafood.
Going back on a regular basis now.
by Troy R.
7th June 2010
Awsum dinner, meat was cooked to perfection!!, service was was fast and attentive but not harassing. desert was premo.
Had a really good time, Will definitely be going back
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need