Vinnie said: "I often stop at Route 72 on my way through to Oxford as I was blessed to discover this stunning little spot by chance several years ago. I had a very extensive background in hospitality myself including managing some of the…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
Reviews for Murphys Bistro
4th January 2011
Found by accident.
Love the seafood.
Going back on a regular basis now.
by Troy R.
7th June 2010
Awsum dinner, meat was cooked to perfection!!, service was was fast and attentive but not harassing. desert was premo.
Had a really good time, Will definitely be going back
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie