Reviews for Murphys Bistro
Jan 04, 2011
Found by accident.
Love the seafood.
Going back on a regular basis now.
by Troy Rae Yarrall
Jun 06, 2010
Awsum dinner, meat was cooked to perfection!!, service was was fast and attentive but not harassing. desert was premo.
Had a really good time, Will definitely be going back
- Want to quit smoking? Switching to e-cigarettes won't help
- Meditation 'as good as drugs' for depression
- Modern Etiquette: Help! My boyfriend has dozens of teddies
- Countdown is on for second royal baby (+graphic)
- Campaign tackles myth of women 'asking for it' through clothing, behaviour
- Lecretia Seales story: Euthanasia would have 'far-reaching impacts'
- 'Flying' baby aims to empower people with Down Syndrome
- Puppy dog eyes - what do they really mean?
- Metro Restaurant of the Year: Depot takes big win
- No, you don't have to finish all your antibiotics