Reviews for Murphys Bistro
Jan 04, 2011
Found by accident.
Love the seafood.
Going back on a regular basis now.
by Troy Rae Yarrall
Jun 06, 2010
Awsum dinner, meat was cooked to perfection!!, service was was fast and attentive but not harassing. desert was premo.
Had a really good time, Will definitely be going back
- Summer lovin'
- To Paleo or not to Paleo?
- Kids get a real buzz outdoors
- Let's eat: Chaos reigns in bar with no tapas
- Kiwis love sweet treats the most
- The best place to raise a child? New Zealand
- Celebrating the long weekend (+recipes)
- Design & build: Through a glass, lightly
- This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- Five of the best roadtripping essentials