Reviews for Murphys Bistro
Jan 04, 2011
Found by accident.
Love the seafood.
Going back on a regular basis now.
by Troy Rae Yarrall
Jun 06, 2010
Awsum dinner, meat was cooked to perfection!!, service was was fast and attentive but not harassing. desert was premo.
Had a really good time, Will definitely be going back
- Shocking mesh dress can't be missed at AMAs
- Frocks and shocks of the week
- Meet the men who date Victoria's Secret Angels
- Jill Goldson: Surviving silly season stress
- Is this the cutest kid on the internet?
- Hawke's Bay best for chardonnay - wine awards winner
- Louise Thompson: Four simple ways to build confidence
- Men's Health Challenge: Health drive beginning to bring rewards
- In today's Bite magazine: NZ's finest foods
- Consumer watch: Good money down the drain