Reviews for Murphys Bistro
Jan 04, 2011
Found by accident.
Love the seafood.
Going back on a regular basis now.
by Troy Rae Yarrall
Jun 06, 2010
Awsum dinner, meat was cooked to perfection!!, service was was fast and attentive but not harassing. desert was premo.
Had a really good time, Will definitely be going back
- Girl with the Dragon Tattoo sequel slated despite author's death
- Jill Goldson: What are the rules of cheating?
- Is he just selfie-obsessed or a narcissistic psychopath?
- Lee Suckling: Cassava chips are a cultural icon
- 5 easy ways to keep wellness on track
- Why mosquitoes seem to bite some people more
- Katie Grant: How I got over my fear of vomiting
- Raglan model scores 'phenomenal' gig in France for Yves Saint Laurent
- Lovers of Kiwi apples feel the crunch
- The Down Lowe: Best dressed at Laneway (+photos)