Fiona T. said: "Warm and friendly greeting followed by absolutely delicious food. The wait staff were attentive and very informative with recommendations as the menu and wine list is extensive. My partner and I have been out for dinner every…" read more »
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
Reviews for Muse Cafe
by Tina C.
26th December 2013
I go to muse cafe for breakfast or lunch twice a week, the food is always good, the prices are always cheap, and the atmosphere brings me back to when I was living in Hong Kong. Highly recommend it.
It never ceases to amaze me how you can order anything from their huge menu at any time of the day and beautiful dishes will come flying out of their tiny kitchen. The friendly owner is very down to earth and always make people feel welcome. On the occasions when I’ve brought friends there they’ve all enjoyed it.
by Whitecat X.
23rd February 2013
As far as my favorite beef fried noodles and their specialty Hong Kong style milk tea, this shop worth visiting. The door always open, sometimes it looks a bit untidy Chinese local food place, but still attractive to me. So encourage yourself and go in to order those two items I recommend. The quality of beef, the texture of the noodle, as well as the right amount of the fried vegetables all in at once make such a tiny gem in New Market. Hong Kong style milk tea also addictive. It tastes like chai latte as its deep flavored tea.
Many manga comics are at your hand to kill time( but in Chinese ).
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you