Reviews for Noodle Canteen
Jun 24, 2012
we went out on last Thursday night, there were customers waiting in the quene, the person who received our money was friendly and well manner, three experienced chefs were busy cooking, we enjoyed watching their cooking.
we had our meals in the shop, the meals were delicious and tasty, good value for money. we will recommend it to everyone.
We are so pleased to find this shopin Blenheim.
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'