Reviews for Noodle Canteen
Jun 24, 2012
we went out on last Thursday night, there were customers waiting in the quene, the person who received our money was friendly and well manner, three experienced chefs were busy cooking, we enjoyed watching their cooking.
we had our meals in the shop, the meals were delicious and tasty, good value for money. we will recommend it to everyone.
We are so pleased to find this shopin Blenheim.
- Raglan model scores 'phenomenal' gig in France
- Lovers of Kiwi apples feel the crunch
- The Down Lowe: Best dressed at Laneway (+photos)
- The latest fast food nightmare
- Meet the new Miss Universe
- Kate Middleton victim of massive Photoshop fail
- Owl cafes a real hoot in Tokyo
- SAG Awards: Best and worst dressed
- Heidi Klum wants men to spice up their undies
- Talk to the Animals: Put a stop to chained dogs