Reviews for Noodle Canteen
Jun 24, 2012
we went out on last Thursday night, there were customers waiting in the quene, the person who received our money was friendly and well manner, three experienced chefs were busy cooking, we enjoyed watching their cooking.
we had our meals in the shop, the meals were delicious and tasty, good value for money. we will recommend it to everyone.
We are so pleased to find this shopin Blenheim.
- More fun than a barrel of monkeys (+recipes)
- Kamo celebrates 'amazing adventure'
- Moor sisters win Viva Prix de Fashion
- Wine: Longing for robust reds
- Fashion: Blurred lines
- White and gold, or blue and black? Dress debate explained by scientist
- Review: Fleur's Place, Otago
- City park lights up for Year of the Sheep
- Fashion publishing legend John B. Fairchild dead at 87
- Dear D&P: I got a toenail infection from my friend's nailbar