Reviews for Noodle Canteen
24th June 2012
we went out on last Thursday night, there were customers waiting in the quene, the person who received our money was friendly and well manner, three experienced chefs were busy cooking, we enjoyed watching their cooking.
we had our meals in the shop, the meals were delicious and tasty, good value for money. we will recommend it to everyone.
We are so pleased to find this shopin Blenheim.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie