Reviews for Noodle Canteen
Jun 24, 2012
we went out on last Thursday night, there were customers waiting in the quene, the person who received our money was friendly and well manner, three experienced chefs were busy cooking, we enjoyed watching their cooking.
we had our meals in the shop, the meals were delicious and tasty, good value for money. we will recommend it to everyone.
We are so pleased to find this shopin Blenheim.
- Sunday insight: We've all gone chocolate milk mad
- I need a mate, mate
- Celebrity chef runs Queenstown marathon
- Wine: Beautifully made wines
- Complex jobs key to maintaining a fit brain
- Amy Webb: We post nothing about our daughter online
- Does romance kill men's sex drive?
- Review: Andiamo, Herne Bay
- Book extract: Feels like home
- WoWing Auckland