Jason said: "I went to Mightnight Express with some workmates for lunch today and all I can say is WOW! These guys really have it down to a fine art. The surroundings are fitting for the cuisine and the service is great. As for the food, the…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Noodle Canteen
by Karen R.
7th May 2014
The food is no where as good as use to be. We were disappointed with our meal. nasi goreng & singapore noodles. i agree with the other review and wondered if they have been adding MSG. The girl who served me was really sour as well. Will try a different location next time.
by Susan T.
2nd March 2014
I have been coming to this location for many years but recently the quality has really dropped. The last several dishes were very sparse on meat and veges, mostly just rice and noodles. I’m pretty sure they have started to add MSG and the flavours are just not there. I don’t recommend this location unless they get back to the quality that it used to be.
by Elaine L.
25th January 2014
Even Chinese people like it, the bigger dude does better wok work than the boss!
by Karen R.
3rd December 2012
Scrumptious noodles. I always get the garlic prawns. The king prawns are always perfectly cooked, the vegetables tasty, and there’s SO much food in there that I can never finish it – so I always take the leftover noodles in the garlic sauce home to my partner (minus the prawns, haha, he’s none the wiser!)
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you