Reviews for Noodle Canteen
by Char & Ricky Pundog
Aug 26, 2013
I've been to this Noodle Canteen twice, first time with my bf was pretty terrible, cant remember exactly what I ordered but there was hardly any meat or vege. I went there again tonight hoping it was a one off because i've been to other Noodle Canteens and there great, but unfortunately it was terrible again. I ordered the sambai chicken - medium... it was tasteless i received 1 piece of broccoli, the chicken was COVERED in fat and whole thing was SO oily. Guess who you'll never see again Noodle Canteen.
by Doris Day
Jul 31, 2013
I stopped in to pick up some dinner and ordered the Hokkien Mee in the display photo it looked great, fresh looking with lots of ingredients what I received when I opened the plastic soup container was a brown salty greasy bowl of noodles with a few tiny bits of meat and even fewer vegetables - I ended up throwing it out and making some toast!
Nov 28, 2012
I am head over heels for this place! Just driving pass the Noodle Canteen restaurant along Richmond Road has my heart beating at a 100 miles per minute. Noodle Canteen is the best place to grab the perfect hot meal for yourself or in my case, to get over a hard nights hangover. The service is excellent and efficient, so friendly and welcoming. The food is F-R-E-S-H and super duper tasty. I didn't even need to add salt or pepper! Perfect! Do yourself a favour and grab a box of noodles from Noodle Canteen, you will love this place to bits - just like I do.
- Top ten food stories from 2014
- The physiological effect of a woman's voice
- 'Miracle' cystic fibrosis drug lifts teen's health
- Deborah Hill Cone: Cheers! Here's a toast to sobriety
- Celebrity recipes: Michelle Blundell
- Matt Heath: Overgifting is spoiling Kiwi kids at Christmas
- Let's eat: A tale of two thirds of a carrot
- What Prince George is getting for Christmas
- Summertime, and feasting's easy (+recipes)
- Design & build: We have a house