Reviews for Noodle Canteen
by Char & Ricky Pundog
Aug 26, 2013
I've been to this Noodle Canteen twice, first time with my bf was pretty terrible, cant remember exactly what I ordered but there was hardly any meat or vege. I went there again tonight hoping it was a one off because i've been to other Noodle Canteens and there great, but unfortunately it was terrible again. I ordered the sambai chicken - medium... it was tasteless i received 1 piece of broccoli, the chicken was COVERED in fat and whole thing was SO oily. Guess who you'll never see again Noodle Canteen.
by Doris Day
Jul 31, 2013
I stopped in to pick up some dinner and ordered the Hokkien Mee in the display photo it looked great, fresh looking with lots of ingredients what I received when I opened the plastic soup container was a brown salty greasy bowl of noodles with a few tiny bits of meat and even fewer vegetables - I ended up throwing it out and making some toast!
by VYX TOUCH
Nov 28, 2012
I am head over heels for this place! Just driving pass the Noodle Canteen restaurant along Richmond Road has my heart beating at a 100 miles per minute. Noodle Canteen is the best place to grab the perfect hot meal for yourself or in my case, to get over a hard nights hangover. The service is excellent and efficient, so friendly and welcoming. The food is F-R-E-S-H and super duper tasty. I didn't even need to add salt or pepper! Perfect! Do yourself a favour and grab a box of noodles from Noodle Canteen, you will love this place to bits - just like I do.
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob