Lou H. said: "We had a girls Sunday lunch and found the food and staff to be great and we loved the layout of the bar and the cassette tape wall in the toilet!" read more »
- Free On-Street, Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Beer, Wine
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Approx 50
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for ohSo Cafe
23rd August 2013
Excellent coffee, great food ( Mushrooms are a must have ) and friendly staff.
They also have parking down the back which is a bonus along with the back area which is handy for meetings.
Have also opened in Drake st, no doubt it too will do well.
by Kim N.
9th January 2013
I recently discovered this cafe and think it’s great. It’s not easy to find as it’s away from the main Ponsonby shops but that’s a bonus. The best coffee I’ve had in years and the food is scrumptious! Staff are really friendly and efficient I’ll definitely be returning here sometime soon.
4th March 2010
I have been here a few times on a recommendation from a friend and have enjoyed it every time! The food is great and the coffee like the service is excellent! I highly recommend the big vege breakfast!
23rd July 2009
I have eaten here on many occasions when I’m in Auckland and have enjoyed the food and service! The coffee is outstanding and i bring guest here without hesitation.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- In Todd Parr's world, it's OK to make mistakes
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you
- Gentlemen better off checking IQ levels
- Expert urges fresh look at flu fight
- The name Poof back in vogue at Ponsonby bar
- Twelve Questions: Michael Meredith
- Richard Keegan: Children need our unconditional support