Reviews for Ohso Cafe
by Wendy Hewson
7 days ago
Our son introduced us to Oh So and so happy he did! Gorgeous half portion eggs bene. Delicious and generous. This will now be our regular! Claudia
by Hugh Lloyd
Aug 23, 2013
Excellent coffee, great food ( Mushrooms are a must have ) and friendly staff.
They also have parking down the back which is a bonus along with the back area which is handy for meetings.
Have also opened in Drake st, no doubt it too will do well.
by Kim Neville
Jan 09, 2013
I recently discovered this cafe and think it's great. It's not easy to find as it's away from the main Ponsonby shops but that's a bonus. The best coffee I've had in years and the food is scrumptious! Staff are really friendly and efficient I'll definitely be returning here sometime soon.
Mar 04, 2010
I have been here a few times on a recommendation from a friend and have enjoyed it every time! The food is great and the coffee like the service is excellent! I highly recommend the big vege breakfast!
Jul 23, 2009
I have eaten here on many occasions when I'm in Auckland and have enjoyed the food and service! The coffee is outstanding and i bring guest here without hesitation.
- When did glasses become cool?
- Future king William is ruled by 'the missus'
- The children who aren't allowed to fail
- Modern etiquette: Ten rules of good wedding behaviour
- Brits have a new reason to wine - price NZ sauvignon blanc in UK to go up
- Watch: Guilty dog has destroyed the couch
- Martin Daubney: How to age gracefully if you're not George Clooney
- When popping the question to @POTUS, anything goes
- Tired feet? Not Her Majesty despite 8,000 party guests
- Her smile says 'congratulations'... her eyes say something else