Reviews for ohSo Cafe
Aug 23, 2013
Excellent coffee, great food ( Mushrooms are a must have ) and friendly staff.
They also have parking down the back which is a bonus along with the back area which is handy for meetings.
Have also opened in Drake st, no doubt it too will do well.
by Kim Neville
Jan 09, 2013
I recently discovered this cafe and think it's great. It's not easy to find as it's away from the main Ponsonby shops but that's a bonus. The best coffee I've had in years and the food is scrumptious! Staff are really friendly and efficient I'll definitely be returning here sometime soon.
Mar 04, 2010
I have been here a few times on a recommendation from a friend and have enjoyed it every time! The food is great and the coffee like the service is excellent! I highly recommend the big vege breakfast!
Jul 23, 2009
I have eaten here on many occasions when I'm in Auckland and have enjoyed the food and service! The coffee is outstanding and i bring guest here without hesitation.
- Nurses awarded for dedication to profession
- US experts skeptical of testosterone drug benefits
- Warning on artificial sweeteners
- Stay fit to cut risk of dementia - report
- A good reason to take public transport to work - study
- Army takes over Miss Uganda contest
- Urine test could replace cervical smear
- Global child mortality rates halved - new data
- Man falls through the roof at London Fashion Week show
- Kiwi model shows support for Scotland