Reviews for Ohso Cafe
Aug 23, 2013
Excellent coffee, great food ( Mushrooms are a must have ) and friendly staff.
They also have parking down the back which is a bonus along with the back area which is handy for meetings.
Have also opened in Drake st, no doubt it too will do well.
by Kim Neville
Jan 09, 2013
I recently discovered this cafe and think it's great. It's not easy to find as it's away from the main Ponsonby shops but that's a bonus. The best coffee I've had in years and the food is scrumptious! Staff are really friendly and efficient I'll definitely be returning here sometime soon.
Mar 04, 2010
I have been here a few times on a recommendation from a friend and have enjoyed it every time! The food is great and the coffee like the service is excellent! I highly recommend the big vege breakfast!
Jul 23, 2009
I have eaten here on many occasions when I'm in Auckland and have enjoyed the food and service! The coffee is outstanding and i bring guest here without hesitation.
- Shocking mesh dress can't be missed at AMAs
- Frocks and shocks of the week
- Meet the men who date Victoria's Secret Angels
- Jill Goldson: Surviving silly season stress
- Is this the cutest kid on the internet?
- Hawke's Bay best for chardonnay - wine awards winner
- Louise Thompson: Four simple ways to build confidence
- Men's Health Challenge: Health drive beginning to bring rewards
- In today's Bite magazine: NZ's finest foods
- Consumer watch: Good money down the drain