Reviews for Ohso Cafe
by David Boshier
13 days ago
When changing job's one of the challengers is finding a good local cafe. Should not have worried, this is a great one. Very high quality ingredients cooked with detail. It was hard to go past the Eggs Benedict with fresh salmon. Great coffee.
by Tani Saguinsin
22 days ago
Really impressed with this cosy little cafe. Excellent customer service and really great place to have brunch :D highly recommend this place!
by Sarah Simpson
one month ago
Kid friendly. Great food, great service and a lovely atmosphere - the perfect spot for a rainy Sunday afternoon. On street car parks are pretty easy to come by on the weekend.
by Wendy Hewson
one month ago
Our son introduced us to Oh So and so happy he did! Gorgeous half portion eggs bene. Delicious and generous. This will now be our regular! Claudia
by Hugh Lloyd
Aug 23, 2013
Excellent coffee, great food ( Mushrooms are a must have ) and friendly staff.
They also have parking down the back which is a bonus along with the back area which is handy for meetings.
Have also opened in Drake st, no doubt it too will do well.
by Kim Neville
Jan 09, 2013
I recently discovered this cafe and think it's great. It's not easy to find as it's away from the main Ponsonby shops but that's a bonus. The best coffee I've had in years and the food is scrumptious! Staff are really friendly and efficient I'll definitely be returning here sometime soon.
Mar 04, 2010
I have been here a few times on a recommendation from a friend and have enjoyed it every time! The food is great and the coffee like the service is excellent! I highly recommend the big vege breakfast!
Jul 23, 2009
I have eaten here on many occasions when I'm in Auckland and have enjoyed the food and service! The coffee is outstanding and i bring guest here without hesitation.
- Audrey Hepburn's diet secrets revealed
- Modern etiquette: How do I decline Facebook friend requests?
- In today's Bite: Auckland's superstar caterer and mini pizzas to keep the kids busy
- Princess Charlotte's christening eases royal selfie rules
- Versace kicks off Paris couture week in style
- Humans of New York Post of crying gay teen receives celebrity support
- Princess Charlotte christened at royal ceremony
- Select five named as Charlotte's godparents
- Princess Charlotte's godparents named
- Selling the Dream: How we sold New Zealand