Reviews for Ohso Cafe
Aug 23, 2013
Excellent coffee, great food ( Mushrooms are a must have ) and friendly staff.
They also have parking down the back which is a bonus along with the back area which is handy for meetings.
Have also opened in Drake st, no doubt it too will do well.
by Kim Neville
Jan 09, 2013
I recently discovered this cafe and think it's great. It's not easy to find as it's away from the main Ponsonby shops but that's a bonus. The best coffee I've had in years and the food is scrumptious! Staff are really friendly and efficient I'll definitely be returning here sometime soon.
Mar 04, 2010
I have been here a few times on a recommendation from a friend and have enjoyed it every time! The food is great and the coffee like the service is excellent! I highly recommend the big vege breakfast!
Jul 23, 2009
I have eaten here on many occasions when I'm in Auckland and have enjoyed the food and service! The coffee is outstanding and i bring guest here without hesitation.
- Wine: Magical medium-dry pinot gris
- Fashion: Down to earth
- Review: Ima Cuisine, Auckland CBD
- From 'Where the bloody hell are ya' to motherhood for Lara Bingle
- Big screen action and activities for the kids
- Brunch: Little Sister, Henderson
- Dear D&P: I am addicted to e-cigarettes
- What's on this weekend
- Hatch a plan to get those eggs
- A lads' love story: One fine bromance