Olivia J. said: "Lovely food, great service and vibe. Every meal was delicious and the staff were very helpful and attentive. When asked to split a desert between our two children it was no problem at all. We will be back!" read more »
Reviews for Olympic Bakery & Cafe
by Shamir N.
14th July 2013
Very good food, clean and tidy place with very friendly staff. I recommend the Butter chicken pie (actually tastes like a Indian curry pie) and the toasted Chicken panini and toasted Bacon and egg Panini
4th November 2012
This is the best bakery in town the coffee is amazing!! The food is standard bakery food but of such great quality not at all what you would expect from a bakery/lunch bar in a industrial area !! Again perfect coffee
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity