Tracy said: "Incredible. The food is fantastic, highly recommend the salmon entree. For my main I had the chicken, the waitress recommend it to me and it was one of the best chicken dishes I’ve ever had (& I eat a lot of chicken.) The…" read more »
Reviews for Olympic Bakery & Cafe
by Shamir N.
14th July 2013
Very good food, clean and tidy place with very friendly staff. I recommend the Butter chicken pie (actually tastes like a Indian curry pie) and the toasted Chicken panini and toasted Bacon and egg Panini
4th November 2012
This is the best bakery in town the coffee is amazing!! The food is standard bakery food but of such great quality not at all what you would expect from a bakery/lunch bar in a industrial area !! Again perfect coffee
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness