Jason said: "I went to Mightnight Express with some workmates for lunch today and all I can say is WOW! These guys really have it down to a fine art. The surroundings are fitting for the cuisine and the service is great. As for the food, the…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
Reviews for Pandoro Panetteria
by Carolynne S.
10th June 2014
Love it. Best mocha in Auckland !! Great fresh bread and awesome friendly staff !! The pastries are yummy and for every five ( reasonably priced) coffees you get a free muffin or loaf of fresh bread !! Amazing
by Jo W.
25th February 2013
Friendly flirty person who served me, might be the owner. Lovely Mediterranean style decor, with a lovely aroma of bread. Plenty of artisan bread selection, though i am not qualified to review one yet. Last visit brought a delicious Pecan Pie, great, like the pastry underneath, the filling itself was a bit gummy and could do with more browned sugar taste, but was essentially delicious and very generous in the whole pecan topping. The mini feta muffin was uninspiring but not too bad.
Will look foward to trying out more of the selection
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you