Reviews for Pandoro Panetteria
by Carolynne Sato
2 months ago
Love it. Best mocha in Auckland !! Great fresh bread and awesome friendly staff !! The pastries are yummy and for every five ( reasonably priced) coffees you get a free muffin or loaf of fresh bread !! Amazing ;)
3 months ago
I visited Pandoro twice in the last week for a quick breakfast and was very impressed with their service. All the staff were super cheerful for 7am in the morning, and the coffee was excellent!
My chocolate danish was possibly the best I've had while the pastry on the chicken and vegetable pie was super delicate and flaky.
by Jo W
Feb 25, 2013
Friendly flirty person who served me, might be the owner. Lovely Mediterranean style decor, with a lovely aroma of bread. Plenty of artisan bread selection, though i am not qualified to review one yet. Last visit brought a delicious Pecan Pie, great, like the pastry underneath, the filling itself was a bit gummy and could do with more browned sugar taste, but was essentially delicious and very generous in the whole pecan topping. The mini feta muffin was uninspiring but not too bad.
Will look foward to trying out more of the selection
- Swap that after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions
- Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- Dave Shaw: Is breakfast overrated?
- Bite magazine: Spring has sprung
- Louise Thompson: Do you like your job?
- Nail polish detects date rape drugs