Reviews for Pandoro Panetteria
by Emily Franco
11 days ago
Food and coffee is always top notch as is the service - personal and friendly. I visited in the afternoon and my coffee came out quickly and was excellent, but when I tried to utilise the in store bar fashioned seating, I couldn't. I didn't even sit in the end, being forced to stand wedged up against the bar top, as customers tried to line up and/or view the cabinet, obviously inconvenienced by my presence. I won't come back for more than a take away which is such a shame.
by Carolynne Sato
9 months ago
Love it. Best mocha in Auckland !! Great fresh bread and awesome friendly staff !! The pastries are yummy and for every five ( reasonably priced) coffees you get a free muffin or loaf of fresh bread !! Amazing ;)
10 months ago
I visited Pandoro twice in the last week for a quick breakfast and was very impressed with their service. All the staff were super cheerful for 7am in the morning, and the coffee was excellent!
My chocolate danish was possibly the best I've had while the pastry on the chicken and vegetable pie was super delicate and flaky.
by Jo W
Feb 25, 2013
Friendly flirty person who served me, might be the owner. Lovely Mediterranean style decor, with a lovely aroma of bread. Plenty of artisan bread selection, though i am not qualified to review one yet. Last visit brought a delicious Pecan Pie, great, like the pastry underneath, the filling itself was a bit gummy and could do with more browned sugar taste, but was essentially delicious and very generous in the whole pecan topping. The mini feta muffin was uninspiring but not too bad.
Will look foward to trying out more of the selection
- Angelina Jolie's surgery got you worried? Here's what you should know about ovarian cancer risk
- Why did Instagram censor a photo of a fully clothed woman on her period?
- Makeup tests on animals banned
- Women bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- Lee Suckling: Are we ageist?
- Grace Cormack: Why I hate cooking shows
- Ad for 'ionised alkaline water' made unproven claims
- French Alps crash: Expert explains 'murder-suicide'
- Giant Factories recalls water heaters over fire risk
- Sexual link to throat cancer