Reviews for Pandoro Panetteria
by Carolynne Sato
4 months ago
Love it. Best mocha in Auckland !! Great fresh bread and awesome friendly staff !! The pastries are yummy and for every five ( reasonably priced) coffees you get a free muffin or loaf of fresh bread !! Amazing ;)
4 months ago
I visited Pandoro twice in the last week for a quick breakfast and was very impressed with their service. All the staff were super cheerful for 7am in the morning, and the coffee was excellent!
My chocolate danish was possibly the best I've had while the pastry on the chicken and vegetable pie was super delicate and flaky.
by Jo W
Feb 25, 2013
Friendly flirty person who served me, might be the owner. Lovely Mediterranean style decor, with a lovely aroma of bread. Plenty of artisan bread selection, though i am not qualified to review one yet. Last visit brought a delicious Pecan Pie, great, like the pastry underneath, the filling itself was a bit gummy and could do with more browned sugar taste, but was essentially delicious and very generous in the whole pecan topping. The mini feta muffin was uninspiring but not too bad.
Will look foward to trying out more of the selection
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary designer, dead at 82
- AP PHOTOS: De la Renta's creations over the years
- Kiwi coffee is tasting its 'best ever' - expert
- The most controversial celebrity Halloween costumes
- Fashion icon Oscar de la Renta dies (+pics)
- Talk to the Animals: The dos and don'ts of animal clubs
- Pollution can cause lung problems in unborn baby - research
- Why rot is hot to trot (+5 of the best fermented foods)