NoodleHair 1. said: "An easy 5 stars – in fact if 10 stars was an option I’d give 10/10! The service is always great & super friendly, and their big chunky chips are a cut above the rest… literally lol :) They hand chop the chips, soo much…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Parkway Takeaways
by Sue H.
1st January 2013
Luv their Nasi Goreng Hot, always cook how we like it & very good service A++
15th March 2012
I love their garlic fries, I normally buy them once a week. Normally with a egg burger or their meat pattie. If you like deep fried candy bars they sell these to. They sell Chinese meals but they aren’t to my taste. All their food is resonably prices and service is good.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie