Reviews for Parkway Takeaways
by Sue Howard
Jan 01, 2013
Luv their Nasi Goreng Hot, always cook how we like it & very good service A++
Mar 14, 2012
I love their garlic fries, I normally buy them once a week. Normally with a egg burger or their meat pattie. If you like deep fried candy bars they sell these to. They sell Chinese meals but they aren't to my taste. All their food is resonably prices and service is good.
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised
- Helpful tips to stay safe during the summer break
- Cutest pictures of Prince George 2014
- Is obesity a disability? European court says yes
- Worst killers of Kiwis changing
- Bowel cancer screening a 'no-brainer'
- New Zealand lags behind Australia in cancer survival rates