Reviews for Parkway Takeaways
by Sue Howard
Jan 01, 2013
Luv their Nasi Goreng Hot, always cook how we like it & very good service A++
Mar 14, 2012
I love their garlic fries, I normally buy them once a week. Normally with a egg burger or their meat pattie. If you like deep fried candy bars they sell these to. They sell Chinese meals but they aren't to my taste. All their food is resonably prices and service is good.
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions