Reviews for Parkway Takeaways
by Sue Howard
Jan 01, 2013
Luv their Nasi Goreng Hot, always cook how we like it & very good service A++
Mar 14, 2012
I love their garlic fries, I normally buy them once a week. Normally with a egg burger or their meat pattie. If you like deep fried candy bars they sell these to. They sell Chinese meals but they aren't to my taste. All their food is resonably prices and service is good.
- Shelley Bridgeman: Things I hate about restaurants
- Breakfast cereal turned in to elaborate edible art (+pics)
- 5 food tips that could save your life after a heart attack
- Bar review: Q Theatre Bar, Auckland CBD
- 5 rules to follow if you must pash in public
- Most common regret of the middle-aged - research
- Gifts for movie lovers that go beyond the box set
- 'I am a paedophile...'
- Lee Suckling: How to get married on $1000
- US fast food chains forced to publish calorie counts