Liv W. said: "Beautiful pizza. We shared a smoked salmon pizza which had amazing flavours with pink grapefruit, on a tasty thin crust, and generous salmon on top. The ‘lemon, garlic & herb butter’ topping underneath instead of tomato was…" read more »
Reviews for Parnells On The Rose Garden
by Amy W.
14th January 2013
I recently attended a wedding here and was disgusted and repulsed when the waiter placed a platter on the table with a dead fly on top of the food. Later during the main meal another waiter poured ice cold water all over one of the ladies at our table. A lovely place but I do not recommend the service, rather have a picnic in the rose garden.
by Rachel S.
9th August 2012
Went to high tea here with my mum on a deal website and had such a wonderful classy experience! Amazing food and tea and such wonderful service. The place is just beautiful too. You feel like you have stepped back in time a bit and are playing ladies!
12th February 2012
This is a fantastic venue for a wedding reception. My daughter had her reception here recently and we were so pleased with the food and service. The staff are magnificent and the reception went really well. Very good value for money.
What made the difference is that the staff take everything personally.
The day was certainly one to remember – thanks to Parnell’s.
I recommend this place to everyone.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity