Reviews for Parnells On The Rose Garden
by Amy Williamson
Jan 14, 2013
I recently attended a wedding here and was disgusted and repulsed when the waiter placed a platter on the table with a dead fly on top of the food. Later during the main meal another waiter poured ice cold water all over one of the ladies at our table. A lovely place but I do not recommend the service, rather have a picnic in the rose garden.
by Rachel Schuurman
Aug 09, 2012
Went to high tea here with my mum on a deal website and had such a wonderful classy experience! Amazing food and tea and such wonderful service. The place is just beautiful too. You feel like you have stepped back in time a bit and are playing ladies!
Feb 12, 2012
This is a fantastic venue for a wedding reception. My daughter had her reception here recently and we were so pleased with the food and service. The staff are magnificent and the reception went really well. Very good value for money.
What made the difference is that the staff take everything personally.
The day was certainly one to remember - thanks to Parnell's.
I recommend this place to everyone.
- 'I am a paedophile...'
- Most common regret of the middle-aged - research
- Lee Suckling: How to get married on $1000
- US fast food chains forced to publish calorie counts
- How having anemia could actually be a good thing
- What pop star's parents think about that 'naked' dress
- Sally Hibbard: How to have an eco-friendly Christmas
- The 'naughtiest' names revealed - study
- Best and worst in kids' food industry - awards
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: 'The most common disease that nobody has heard of'