Reviews for Parnells On The Rose Garden
by Amy Williamson
Jan 14, 2013
I recently attended a wedding here and was disgusted and repulsed when the waiter placed a platter on the table with a dead fly on top of the food. Later during the main meal another waiter poured ice cold water all over one of the ladies at our table. A lovely place but I do not recommend the service, rather have a picnic in the rose garden.
by Rachel Schuurman
Aug 09, 2012
Went to high tea here with my mum on a deal website and had such a wonderful classy experience! Amazing food and tea and such wonderful service. The place is just beautiful too. You feel like you have stepped back in time a bit and are playing ladies!
Feb 12, 2012
This is a fantastic venue for a wedding reception. My daughter had her reception here recently and we were so pleased with the food and service. The staff are magnificent and the reception went really well. Very good value for money.
What made the difference is that the staff take everything personally.
The day was certainly one to remember - thanks to Parnell's.
I recommend this place to everyone.
- Celebrities gasp at Dior's hidden orchestra in Paris
- Design & build: My, what a great roof you have
- Five of the best: Bits to pack in your pencil case
- Fashion: Ahoy there
- Five ways to celebrate the City of Sails
- Spanish woman who beat Ebola but had dog killed adopts pet
- Delaney Mes: Brunch with a bunch of mates (+recipes)
- Sweet shop offers lolly that packs a crunch
- Supermarket sting exposes misleading claims
- Couple win lean, mean dream wedding