Tina R. said: "Went here for a farewell party on the weekend with 34 other work colleagues. We had a set menu and asked if everything could come out an hour after the actually booking time. Our seating equally spaced out between the different 4…" read more »
Reviews for The Philippines Bakery
by Dan M.
24th December 2012
Wonderful filipino and kiwi stuff. Come and try for yourself coz you’ll never know until you try.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.
- Let's eat: Simply the best
- Book lover: Mrs D