Reviews for Piccolo
by Elaine Lam
7 months ago
Good coffee's gone!! No more champion barista there.
Sadly the cafe has been sold. Coffee is now often burned and food is bad too. The lady cooks without consistency, sometimes she adds potatoes to the mince, sometimes she doesn't!! I just don't get it. :( sad.
by Renee Hau
Nov 13, 2012
Just had coffee there today OMG!!! my friend said to me... I know a really good place that does really good coffee... I was thinking yea yea it all tastes the same... UMMM NO!!! The coffee here tastes like "Velvet Gold!!!" It really was just beautiful... You have to go and try it!!
Sep 21, 2012
I have recently become a regular at this cafe. Fantastic service always with cheerful smiles. Divine and high quality food - eggs benedict with salmon is my favourite. Best coffee I ever had - rich taste and the perfect caffeine hit! Great value for your bucks! Great place to catch up with friends and family, as it is nestled at the back of the mall. Nice relaxing environment to kick back and chill out with soothing classic music. Great view seating at the veranda on a sunny day! Highly recommended to all.
Apr 29, 2012
This is a gorgeous coffee place hidden at the back of a little mall. Very friendly service and yummy food. We ate outside on the balcony, which has lovely views. I am so glad to have stumbled upon this place, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
by Kaye Cottrell
Apr 23, 2012
Had breakfast there recently and yes, the coffee is as good as they say. Recommend the salmon eggs bene, had it with extra salmon and avocado, very very tasty. Nice balcony which gets afternoon sun, friendly service, wish it was my local.
by Karen Gibson
Mar 01, 2012
Turns out the barista here won the regional barista championships last year. I feel like I stumbled on an undiscovered gem! Warm mini carrot cake muffin was yum too.
This place has a gorgeous outlook from its outdoor verandah with afternoon sun.
Hidden in the back of a wee mall, I'm glad I wandered down here to check it out!
- Be comfortable: Rachel Hunter's lingerie shoot advice to daughter Renee
- Kim Kardashian wins woman of the year award
- Is narcissism a personality trait or mental disorder?
- Lee Suckling: Should we teach civics in school?
- New app: Find out if your child's speech is up to scratch
- Double mastectomy not worth the risk - study
- Ten memorable Roald Dahl quotes
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India