Tony M. said: "If you want to experience a fine dining restaurant, with reasonable prices, this is the place to be. Their degustation menu is superb, and with a glass of wine you will never walk away still wanting to eat something…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Pita Pit
by Lucy G.
20th December 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie