Reviews for Pita Pit
by Lucy G.
Dec 20, 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
- Top ten food stories from 2014
- The physiological effect of a woman's voice
- 'Miracle' cystic fibrosis drug lifts teen's health
- Deborah Hill Cone: Cheers! Here's a toast to sobriety
- Celebrity recipes: Michelle Blundell
- Matt Heath: Overgifting is spoiling Kiwi kids at Christmas
- Let's eat: A tale of two thirds of a carrot
- What Prince George is getting for Christmas
- Summertime, and feasting's easy (+recipes)
- Design & build: We have a house