Reviews for Pita Pit
by Lucy G.
Dec 20, 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
- What Mrs Clooney wore at her wedding
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert
- Salma Hayek at Stella McCartney's girl power show
- Deep-fried Mars bars 'could trigger a stroke'