Reviews for Pita Pit
by Lucy G.
Dec 20, 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools
- Robot seals for rest home residents
- Bar review: Mekong Baby, Ponsonby
- Fancy Kiwi loos turning heads overseas (+pics)
- World's first 'mini stomachs' built using stem cells
- Why you need STI checks
- Shelley Bridgeman: Should 'grotesque' Santa go or stay?
- 'Offensive' breastfeeding pic removed from Facebook, goes viral
- 'Dieting must die' - leading health expert Dr Katz