Reviews for Pita Pit
by Sunny Solanki
24 days ago
Have been here many times. Very healthy option, and best is it had a genuine loyalty rewards. Stay chicken and caesar chicken is something that I can recommend.
by Lucy G.
Dec 20, 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
- Wine: Classic producers doing what they know best
- Fashion: Me, myself and I
- Jared Leto shows off shocking new do
- Review: Regatta Bar and Eatery, Takapuna
- 12-person kidney transplant chain nearly complete
- Lorde and Kanye cause a stir
- Study reveals 'peak' drinking age in men
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: Basalt, Howick
- Dear D&P: Our home computer's history is full of porn