Reviews for Pita Pit
by Lucy G.
Dec 20, 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
- Jill Goldson: Is shopping ruining your relationships?
- Hair stylist swaps salons for streets
- Doctors can't explain rise in penis birth defect
- NZ's best beers named
- 'Shock and kill' approach cures mice of HIV in world first
- Breastfeeding mums cut postnatal depression risk in half
- Juanita Feros Ruys: Sound parental advice is timeless
- Reactions in Asia to instant noodle study
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Audio Science and Moon Unit - 10 bizarre celebrity baby names