Reviews for Pita Pit
by Sunny Solanki
2 months ago
Have been here many times. Very healthy option, and best is it had a genuine loyalty rewards. Stay chicken and caesar chicken is something that I can recommend.
by Lucy G.
Dec 20, 2012
Love it. Pita Pit are offering delicious healthy food, fast. The staff were smiley and efficient when I went again this week. Only complaint was that I had trouble hearing what the staff members were saying. Am I going deaf?! LOL! All taken in good humour though.
I like that they have a much bigger range of ingredients than at some other sub takeaway places. You pay more, but I think ingredients are fresher and with more variety. Babaganoush; feta; beetroot, etc. Yum.
- Angry diners should boycott, not rant online - restaurant owner
- Woman blows whistle on harassment
- Dr. Phil to Cat Cora: Celebs thank their moms in letters
- Lauren Knight: The time I was accused of child abuse
- 'Royal prank' station banned from reporting on royal baby
- Why do I have stretch marks and what can I do about them?
- Talk to the Animals: How to safely trade pets online
- Can yoga really give you an orgasm?
- Restaurant hits back at disgruntled diners, reviewing them
- Prince Harry misses out on meeting overdue royal baby