The ultimate Glengarry Wines experience! Come to ‘The Coffee Bar’ for Tea and coffee; Cakes, cookies and slices; Sandwiches and wraps. All to takeaway or enjoy as you browse the fine wine cellar, single malts range, or fill… read more »
Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David B.
17th June 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by jessie b.
9th January 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It’s great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths