Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by Jessie Bell
Jan 09, 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It's great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
- Smoking while pregnant can affect grandchildren
- Pet-friendly dating sites match up people, pooches
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
- It's a French woman's duty to wear a bikini, says ex-minister
- Lee Suckling: The dos and don'ts of message boards
- No photos: Parents opt to keep babies off Facebook
- 'Face-kini' - the new summer staple?
- Sitting vs standing at work - expert debate
- Why does everyone hate Comic Sans so much?
- Tips for parents: To post or not to post?