Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by Jessie Bell
Jan 09, 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It's great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
- Kim Kardashian wins woman of the year award
- Is narcissism a personality trait or mental disorder?
- Lee Suckling: Should we teach civics in school?
- New app: Find out if your child's speech is up to scratch
- Double mastectomy not worth the risk - study
- Ten memorable Roald Dahl quotes
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'