Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by Jessie Bell
Jan 09, 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It's great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
- Italian court to rule on Dolce&Gabbana tax case
- What's on this weekend
- Masu celebrates 1st birthday (+food news)
- Daily glass of wine aids memory in older folk - research
- Why there's so much love for S.P.Q.R (+recipe)
- Halle Berry boasts new bra line
- Breast cancer ad complaint dismissed by watchdog
- 6 stars who've changed their face
- Jill Goldson: Is Tinder safe?
- Watch: Food critics unknowingly served McDonald's