Mel D. said: "Great romantic atmosphere and delicious food! We had an early dinner so it was nice and quiet and the mood lighting was perfect. Staff we were very friendly aswell." read more »
Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David B.
17th June 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by jessie b.
9th January 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It’s great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.
- Let's eat: Simply the best
- Book lover: Mrs D