Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by Jessie Bell
Jan 09, 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It's great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
- Wine: NZ's world class red wines
- Review: Scarlett Slimms and Lucky, Mt Eden
- Bizarre dreams? That's because they get weirder the longer you sleep for, scientists reveal
- In praise of adventure
- The daily grind: The rise of superfood powders
- Fashion: Short story
- Brunch: Federal Delicatessen, Auckland CBD
- Recruit kids for war wander
- Book review: England and Other Stories
- Book review: The Confabulist