Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by Jessie Bell
Jan 09, 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It's great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
- Japan's chrysanthemums: More than symbol of autumn
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'
- Supermodel says mums should put themselves before bub
- Lee Suckling: Are we coming of age too late?
- Gallery: Oscar De la Renta's most memorable dresses
- Renee Zellweger's new face
- De la Renta gave first ladies fashion, friendship
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland