Reviews for Poppi Cafe
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
I have been a couple of times and each time my coffee has tasted burnt/strong. Maybe it is just the way the locals like it.
My poached eggs on toast were fine but the services was nothing special. I did like the open and light café and seating environment.
If you like strong coffee this is the place for you.
by Jessie Bell
Jan 09, 2013
Great People and fab food.
Have tried to work my way through the menu and so have my colleagues. It's great food, made and served with a generous helping of friendliness.
Thanks Paul, Gail and John
- Exhibition at Atlanta's High features Cezanne
- France reclaims title: world's largest wine maker
- Woman who beat Ebola mourns for her slain dog
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment