- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Pukeko’s Nest Cafe
by Cindy S.
22nd April 2014
Stopped en route to tauranga. Have stopped there in previous years and found it excellent. This time was definitely average. The food was a little lackluster and the staff were fighting with each other in front of the customers. Despite that, the service was good. I’m not sure it’s worth continuing to stop there again though.
by Anne J.
29th December 2013
New Management – Disaster. The breakfast was Bakery Style! Poached eggs made in a mould and stone hard and not free range. Bacon was soggy and the ‘whole grain bread’ was from a packet. We always used to stop there for breakfast but this was the last time and $53 later!
24th September 2011
Quick visit. Had a Mocha it was superb easily in the top 3 I have ever had anywhere, can’t comment on the food yet, but will be going back to eat.
by Nikayla P.
13th August 2011
I went there and got the most fabulous service.
My grandmother was very impressed, (its not easy to impress her).
Very well done to the cafe
29th April 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this stop off! Our afternoon tea consisted of the most amazing raspberry and cointreau tart and a delectable chocolate cake. Will definitely be making up excuses to stop here again!
For a full review with photos visit http://celestereviews….
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory