Rachel S. said: "I absolutely love BCC and have been several times with workmates and team. They do the best cocktails and yummy small meals and pizzas. Really great daytime hangout when the weather is nice as it’s a semi outdoor restaurant.…" read more »
- Cafes, Caterers
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Richmond Larder
by Caitlin B.
28th August 2013
There are so many cafes in Auckland now, it’s hard to find one that really stands out. The Richmond Larder is definitely one that does. Fantastic coffee, a fresh menu and great service. I will be going back often
2nd July 2013
The food was fresh and delicious. When I went I had the energy salad and a tasty little macron. The decor is really funky with lots of vintage odds and ends. The staff are friendly and attentive.
I highly recommend checking this place out.
by Julena N.
18th November 2012
tasty food and coffee. Pleasant atmosphere and service
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie