Reviews for Richmond Larder
one month ago
We came here for breakfast one morning and we took a seat on their outdoor verandah (enclosed thankfully as it was cold and windy out too!). They make their own soda so we were looking forward to trying them out for size.
I had the portobello mushroom dish and I happily devoured the dish. It was nice and light as sometimes you can get them they are quite heavy. Our group also had a combination of eggs benny and big breakfast and I believe they enjoyed their dishes too.
They are doing a dinner menu now and I am looking forward to going there to try it out. I am sure it will be wonderful if breakfast is anything to go by.
- Wine: Kumeu's benchmark chardonnays
- Review: Tyler Street Garage, Auckland CBD
- Fashion: Shades of cool
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: Open Table, Ellerslie
- PD James leaves a mystery of 'one last crime novel'
- Interactive: Every book you need to read this summer
- Fatally interesting: Dr Masson
- Wendyl wants to know: The Kaweka Food Co Thai Chicken with Fluffy White Rice $5.49 per 350g (one serving)
- Kiwis feeling the boomerang effect