Reviews for Richmond Larder
2 months ago
We came here for breakfast one morning and we took a seat on their outdoor verandah (enclosed thankfully as it was cold and windy out too!). They make their own soda so we were looking forward to trying them out for size.
I had the portobello mushroom dish and I happily devoured the dish. It was nice and light as sometimes you can get them they are quite heavy. Our group also had a combination of eggs benny and big breakfast and I believe they enjoyed their dishes too.
They are doing a dinner menu now and I am looking forward to going there to try it out. I am sure it will be wonderful if breakfast is anything to go by.
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised
- Helpful tips to stay safe during the summer break
- Cutest pictures of Prince George 2014
- Is obesity a disability? European court says yes
- Worst killers of Kiwis changing
- Bowel cancer screening a 'no-brainer'
- New Zealand lags behind Australia in cancer survival rates