Reviews for Richmond Larder
23 days ago
We came here for breakfast one morning and we took a seat on their outdoor verandah (enclosed thankfully as it was cold and windy out too!). They make their own soda so we were looking forward to trying them out for size.
I had the portobello mushroom dish and I happily devoured the dish. It was nice and light as sometimes you can get them they are quite heavy. Our group also had a combination of eggs benny and big breakfast and I believe they enjoyed their dishes too.
They are doing a dinner menu now and I am looking forward to going there to try it out. I am sure it will be wonderful if breakfast is anything to go by.
- The invisible man
- Fashion: She's so mod
- Brunch: L'Escabeau French Kitchen, Grey Lynn
- Matt Holmes: Sole man
- Books: Elegant, cool vision of Earth 50 years from now
- Books: Elementary, my dear
- Verity Johnson: Mental health issues really test doctors' bedside manner
- All I want for Xmas is a few less kilos
- Ten things to do this weekend
- Kiwis opting for luxury on holiday