Reviews for Richmond Larder
29 days ago
We came here for breakfast one morning and we took a seat on their outdoor verandah (enclosed thankfully as it was cold and windy out too!). They make their own soda so we were looking forward to trying them out for size.
I had the portobello mushroom dish and I happily devoured the dish. It was nice and light as sometimes you can get them they are quite heavy. Our group also had a combination of eggs benny and big breakfast and I believe they enjoyed their dishes too.
They are doing a dinner menu now and I am looking forward to going there to try it out. I am sure it will be wonderful if breakfast is anything to go by.
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools