Reviews for Richmond Larder
21 days ago
We came here for breakfast one morning and we took a seat on their outdoor verandah (enclosed thankfully as it was cold and windy out too!). They make their own soda so we were looking forward to trying them out for size.
I had the portobello mushroom dish and I happily devoured the dish. It was nice and light as sometimes you can get them they are quite heavy. Our group also had a combination of eggs benny and big breakfast and I believe they enjoyed their dishes too.
They are doing a dinner menu now and I am looking forward to going there to try it out. I am sure it will be wonderful if breakfast is anything to go by.
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'