Aaron B. said: "Great place with even better food!!! Service – Excellent Food – Excellent Ambiance – Pretty average to be fair….. Make sure you stipulate NZ hot if your gonna order your meal hot!!!! lol Their proper hot is a weapon…" read more »
- Cafes, Bakeries, Cake Shops
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, AMEX
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Lucy G.
27th March 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular… what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I’ve enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish ‘chocolate raspberry devil’ slice. Yummo.
by Richard K.
27th September 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn P.
24th September 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
25th July 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!…
They’re not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!…
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you
- Richard Keegan: Children need our unconditional support
- Gentlemen better off checking IQ levels
- Expert urges fresh look at flu fight
- Twelve Questions: Michael Meredith
- The name Poof back in vogue at Ponsonby bar
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake