Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Kirsten Chan
2 months ago
The queue was pretty long when I got there. Purchased a steak and cheese pie and it was absolutely marvellous. Best place to get pies! Must go there again! :) :)
by Lucy G.
Mar 27, 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular... what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I've enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish 'chocolate raspberry devil' slice. Yummo.
by Richard Khou
Sep 27, 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn Price
Sep 24, 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
Jul 25, 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!...
They're not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!...
- Angelina Jolie's surgery got you worried? Here's what you should know about ovarian cancer risk
- Why did Instagram censor a photo of a fully clothed woman on her period?
- Makeup tests on animals banned
- Women bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- Lee Suckling: Are we ageist?
- Grace Cormack: Why I hate cooking shows
- Ad for 'ionised alkaline water' made unproven claims
- French Alps crash: Expert explains 'murder-suicide'
- Giant Factories recalls water heaters over fire risk
- Sexual link to throat cancer