Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Lucy G.
Mar 27, 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular... what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I've enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish 'chocolate raspberry devil' slice. Yummo.
by Richard Khou
Sep 27, 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn Price
Sep 24, 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
Jul 25, 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!...
They're not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!...
- Halle Berry: Underneath, most women love underwear
- Exhibition at Atlanta's High features Cezanne
- France reclaims title: world's largest wine maker
- Woman who beat Ebola mourns for her slain dog
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)