Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Kirsten Chan
5 months ago
The queue was pretty long when I got there. Purchased a steak and cheese pie and it was absolutely marvellous. Best place to get pies! Must go there again! :) :)
by Lucy G.
Mar 27, 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular... what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I've enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish 'chocolate raspberry devil' slice. Yummo.
by Richard Khou
Sep 27, 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn Price
Sep 24, 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
Jul 25, 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!...
They're not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!...
- Opinion: 'Vaccinating' girls against pregnancy problematic
- Well, snapchat my wrinkles
- Wine: What to drink this weekend
- Fashion: Out of office
- Kiwi model to take on hot dog eating champ
- Should your man wax his hairy chest?
- Restaurant review: Chikos, Henderson
- Drinking orange juice may raise risk of skin cancer - research
- Warm up this winter with our top spots for a toasty dip
- How scientists can pinpoint an exact time of death