Ken C. said: "Ordered the Pad Thai. The flavours were fantastic and everything tasted so fresh! Loved the meal, very generous portion sizes and excellent value for money. Service was great and the staff super friendly. I will definitely be…" read more »
- Cafes, Bakeries, Cake Shops
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, AMEX
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Lucy G.
27th March 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular… what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I’ve enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish ‘chocolate raspberry devil’ slice. Yummo.
by Richard K.
27th September 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn P.
24th September 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
25th July 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!…
They’re not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!…
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths