Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Lucy G.
Mar 27, 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular... what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I've enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish 'chocolate raspberry devil' slice. Yummo.
by Richard Khou
Sep 27, 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn Price
Sep 24, 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
Jul 25, 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!...
They're not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!...
- How to talk like a pirate
- What's on this weekend
- Jill Goldson: Dealing with the death of your partner
- Here's what you need to know about testosterone
- Floating in salt water - the blissful benefits
- Can a phone app really check health?
- Cancer warning for bald men
- Shelley Bridgeman: I hate bucket lists
- Study judges politicians by their looks
- Nurses awarded for dedication to profession