Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Kirsten Chan
19 days ago
The queue was pretty long when I got there. Purchased a steak and cheese pie and it was absolutely marvellous. Best place to get pies! Must go there again! :) :)
by Lucy G.
Mar 27, 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular... what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I've enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish 'chocolate raspberry devil' slice. Yummo.
by Richard Khou
Sep 27, 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn Price
Sep 24, 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
Jul 25, 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!...
They're not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!...
- Meet the new Miss Universe
- Kate Middleton victim of massive Photoshop fail
- The Down Lowe: Best dressed at Laneway (+photos)
- Owl cafes a real hoot in Tokyo
- SAG Awards: Best and worst dressed
- Heidi Klum wants men to spice up their undies
- Talk to the Animals: Put a stop to chained dogs
- Dairy Milk off US shelves in transatlantic chocolate stoush
- Kiwis help show salt brain link
- Six-year-old violence victim needs cash for US surgery