Reviews for Richoux Patisserie
by Kirsten Chan
3 months ago
The queue was pretty long when I got there. Purchased a steak and cheese pie and it was absolutely marvellous. Best place to get pies! Must go there again! :) :)
by Lucy G.
Mar 27, 2013
We just had a most delicious lemon tart at Richoux in Ellerslie. We selected it because it was the last one left (and my partner and I shared it), as it seemed to be pretty popular... what an excellent choice!!!
Best lemon-style treat I've enjoyed for a long time.
Also had a very moreish 'chocolate raspberry devil' slice. Yummo.
by Richard Khou
Sep 27, 2011
Lunch at Richoux Patisserie was a great place. Had a great selection of pies of award winnning pies which is a definite must try. Highly recommended as they are simply fantastic. If you are near or far this place is a must try.
by Kathryn Price
Sep 24, 2011
Fresh food, friendly staff and a great selection of baked goods, sandwiches, rolls, pies and cakes.
Jul 25, 2010
If you want the best baked cheesecake in Auckland, this is the place to get it!...
They're not cheap but $4.00 a slice is well worth it!...
- Meditation 'as good as drugs' for depression
- Modern Etiquette: Help! My boyfriend has dozens of teddies
- Countdown is on for second royal baby (+graphic)
- Campaign tackles myth of women 'asking for it' through clothing, behaviour
- Lecretia Seales story: Euthanasia would have 'far-reaching impacts'
- 'Flying' baby aims to empower people with Down Syndrome
- Puppy dog eyes - what do they really mean?
- Metro Restaurant of the Year: Depot takes big win
- No, you don't have to finish all your antibiotics
- Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction for pouty lips