Irene H. said: "Last night my husband and I used a coupon for the 6 course degustation menu and were very happy with our meals. The service was friendly and attentive without being intrusive and with every course the food was delicious and we…" read more »
- Cafes, Delis
- Free On-Street, Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Breakfast
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Ripe Delicatessen
by Liz B.
8th October 2013
I bought a chicken ceaser wrap today. And it was delicious – there wasn’t any bacon that I could see or taste, but it didn’t detract from the flavour. The lemon slice was to die for – but then I love lemon curd anything. The food is pricey, but I am rarely disappointed with the food. The staff member who served me today, was very pleasant, bright and bubbly.
by Claire S.
11th July 2013
Bought a chicken & bacon Caesar wrap yesterday however main ingredient was egg (a lot of it) and shredded lettuce – a hint of Caesar dressing and no bacon. One minute slither of chicken which I could see. Very disappointing for the price $10.50 and asked for a extra hot coffee and received a mildly warm coffee with a lot of froth.Comment from Angela R. of Ripe Delicatessen 11/07/2013
by Karen M.
25th June 2011
Stopped here for a quick lunch when in Auckland for business. Exceptionally friendly staff. Heaps of food selection. No loo (that I could see) or indoor seating which was a bit tough on a wet day. My wrap tasted very fresh and was a very generous portion. Their recipe book looks fantastic! Might have to save up and buy it next time I’m up.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths