Reviews for Ripe Delicatessen
2 months ago
Had a bacon and egg but for break, absolute gastronomical heaven !
The egg was nice and runny just how I like it , perfect hollandaise fresh.
I'm a very keen cook myself , but I will be back with more runny egg down my chops;)
I also had the lamb moussaka a while ago , was Devine
by Kai Luv
11 months ago
Ripe is the little deli that could - while not primarily an eat-in place, on a good day the outside tables make a very pleasant place to stop and sample their food. Ripe does a great selection of counter food - salads, sandwiches, potato cakes and the likes, and has a particularly scrumptious looking array of cakes and other goodies. Clientele range from yummy mummies to people talking business to friends catching up. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the neighborhood.
by Liz Brook
11 months ago
I bought a chicken ceaser wrap today. And it was delicious - there wasn't any bacon that I could see or taste, but it didn't detract from the flavour. The lemon slice was to die for - but then I love lemon curd anything. The food is pricey, but I am rarely disappointed with the food. The staff member who served me today, was very pleasant, bright and bubbly.
by Claire Swanson
Jul 11, 2013
Bought a chicken & bacon Caesar wrap yesterday however main ingredient was egg (a lot of it) and shredded lettuce - a hint of Caesar dressing and no bacon. One minute slither of chicken which I could see. Very disappointing for the price $10.50 and asked for a extra hot coffee and received a mildly warm coffee with a lot of froth.
by Karen M
Jun 25, 2011
Stopped here for a quick lunch when in Auckland for business. Exceptionally friendly staff. Heaps of food selection. No loo (that I could see) or indoor seating which was a bit tough on a wet day. My wrap tasted very fresh and was a very generous portion. Their recipe book looks fantastic! Might have to save up and buy it next time I'm up.
- NZ 10th best country to grow old in
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert