Liz W. said: "I think this is a great place for a family meal out. The eating area is totally separated from the bar area, with a nice big window with a view across the back of Ponsonby. The staff were really excellent – warm and…" read more »
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Dairy-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Ro Cafe Crema
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Ro Cafe Crema? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths