Tony F. said: "I think I’ve found my new favorite restaurant, by accident ! On driving down Seaview road in Waiheke in the evening last week, I saw out the corner of my eye a glass structure on the side of the hill over looking a vineyard in…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Pizzas, Pubs
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Late Night
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for The Rock
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at The Rock? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled