Rosie said: "The pizzas here are some of the most delicious in the world…including Italy. The bases are really thin, savoury, and nicely blistered by the hot hot proper stone over. But more important, the toppings are generous with properly…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Pizzas, Pubs
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Late Night
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for The Rock
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at The Rock? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need