Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by Pankaj Kini
one month ago
This is my local Chinese takeaway and I LOVE IT. The staff is super friendly and the owner is now a good friend. My usual order is Chicken Soft Noodles, Chicken Fried Rice or Chilli Chicken. The owner even makes it with chilli oil and fried noodles just because I like it that way. I have been to a million takeaways and this is by far the best. It is clean enough and NOT healthy but you can't expect that from a takeaway.
This place a little special to me. I love it and I am sure you will too. Cheap, big portions, good taste and friendly efficient staff - what more can you ask for!
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools