Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
- Rugby boys go back to basics
- Review: Sidart, Ponsonby
- Top 10 snacks for watching rugby
- Smoko call from bush nets worker a tasty sum
- Fashion: Extreme measures
- Red Nose Day raises more than $1m for Cure Kids
- Brunch: Clear Water Peak Cafe, Ponsonby
- Fashion: The new romantics
- The ultimate punishment
- Preying on our emotions