Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by Pankaj Kini
one month ago
This is my local Chinese takeaway and I LOVE IT. The staff is super friendly and the owner is now a good friend. My usual order is Chicken Soft Noodles, Chicken Fried Rice or Chilli Chicken. The owner even makes it with chilli oil and fried noodles just because I like it that way. I have been to a million takeaways and this is by far the best. It is clean enough and NOT healthy but you can't expect that from a takeaway.
This place a little special to me. I love it and I am sure you will too. Cheap, big portions, good taste and friendly efficient staff - what more can you ask for!
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
- Summer wardrobe makeover (+win)
- Consumer Watch: End of loyalty on cards
- Get Botox jabs while you shop
- MKR foes dare to dream big
- Fine fun for long weekend
- Fertility samples at risk
- Superb line-up takes City of Sails by storm
- Consumer Watch: Food labels lack data
- Kerre McIvor: Yo-yo Santa lives another year
- Getting on with it: Paying it forward pays off