Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by Pankaj Kini
one month ago
This is my local Chinese takeaway and I LOVE IT. The staff is super friendly and the owner is now a good friend. My usual order is Chicken Soft Noodles, Chicken Fried Rice or Chilli Chicken. The owner even makes it with chilli oil and fried noodles just because I like it that way. I have been to a million takeaways and this is by far the best. It is clean enough and NOT healthy but you can't expect that from a takeaway.
This place a little special to me. I love it and I am sure you will too. Cheap, big portions, good taste and friendly efficient staff - what more can you ask for!
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'
- Supermodel says mums should put themselves before bub
- Lee Suckling: Are we coming of age too late?
- From Kors to DVF, fashion mourns de la Renta
- Gallery: Oscar De la Renta's most memorable dresses
- Renee Zellweger's new face
- De la Renta gave first ladies fashion, friendship
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland
- Chloe Hamilton: 'This sickly sweet girl power brings me out in hives'
- Fashion world pays tribute to Oscar de la Renta