Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by Pankaj Kini
19 days ago
This is my local Chinese takeaway and I LOVE IT. The staff is super friendly and the owner is now a good friend. My usual order is Chicken Soft Noodles, Chicken Fried Rice or Chilli Chicken. The owner even makes it with chilli oil and fried noodles just because I like it that way. I have been to a million takeaways and this is by far the best. It is clean enough and NOT healthy but you can't expect that from a takeaway.
This place a little special to me. I love it and I am sure you will too. Cheap, big portions, good taste and friendly efficient staff - what more can you ask for!
by David Boshier
Jun 17, 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
- How smiling can improve your sex life
- Are you willing to pay extra for ethical luxuries?
- Bar review: Xuxu, Auckland CBD
- How to trick yourself and others into eating less - expert
- Bets suspended on royal baby twins - fears of insider info
- Shelley Bridgeman: The problem with this Libra pad ad
- Girl has 4kg hair ball blocking her gut
- 20 years of breast cancer awareness: time to get real
- Facebook apologises to drag queens for name policy
- Notes to self: Why we're obsessed with lists