Nicky said: "I went here for brunch today, was delicous, my whole family were all happy with their meals. I had the pancakes with honeycomb butter and bananna. Delicious. Warrick Brown was also there himself so that made it even more…" read more »
- Caterers, Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by David B.
17th June 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths