Fleur P. said: "It’s hard to rate something a 5. I have to for this place though, because after several visits, I can’t fault them on anything. Food was well priced. Drinks are well priced. Tried the poutine, and after living in Canada for…" read more »
- Caterers, Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Royal Cuisine
by David B.
17th June 2013
Some of the best Tom Yum soup that I have tasted in Auckland. Very friendly service in welcoming warm environment.
However the rest of the dishes were a let down and nothing special.
Would not travel across town for, unless you love Tom Yum.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.