Liv W. said: "We really liked our crumbed mushrooms that we ordered to munch on while enjoying beer. The Fox is a fantastic pub if you feel like a bit of a nicely presented sporty/british/stylish-dunedin feel. Being able to see rugby on…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Good For Groups:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch
- Seating For:
Reviews for Sachie’s Kitchen – Asian Cooking Classes
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Sachie’s Kitchen – Asian Cooking Classes? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory