Stephanie J. said: "The food was delicious and the servers were so friendly. I wish we were staying in town longer-I’d like to try everything on the menu! The sliders were all terrific & the mussels amazing. It was tempting to ask for a spoon…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Good For Groups:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch
- Seating For:
Reviews for Sachie’s Kitchen – Asian Cooking Classes
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Sachie’s Kitchen – Asian Cooking Classes? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.