Reviews for Sadie's Cafe
by Margaret Webster
Jul 21, 2013
Outstanding. The most amazing breakfast we have ever had. Sometimes breakfasts can be a bit same-ish but this was something a bit special. Coffee was brilliant, breakfast was even better.
Breakfast sliders were delicious - three types of slider - the most tastiest mushrooms, bacon and a cute mini poached egg and the hash cake with a taste of orange and tasty hollandaise. Eggs benny was the other breaky and was also perfect.
We can't wait to come back...
The plum muffins as well as everything baked in the counter looked amazing. See you again very soon Sadies.
by Gill Clarke
Jun 02, 2013
We arranged to meet for a early get together for our son Birthday last Saturday.
So phoned ahead to speak with Nigel.
Every thing I asked for was no trouble.
Even getting a mince pie for our grandson who is a fussy eater!!
Great fries he said.
Our meals where wonderful ( all empty plates)
Cambridge best kept secret!!
For anyone wants a good meal and a host to really cares about
his customers. Very rare these days .
Then pay Sadie!s a visit.
by Wendy Meyer
Feb 12, 2013
We popped into Sadies Cafe in Cambridge today, we were in a bit of a rush as we had a funeral to go to, though we didn't tell the staff that. The service was quick, and very pleasant. The owner took time to talk to us about his business and share his sence of humour. The food was delicious, the best wrap I have ever had and the others at the table commented how happy they were with their food.
We will be back!!
by Kerryn Waugh
Oct 06, 2012
I have stopped in to Sadie's several times since its opening and I am still wowed by its creamy mushrooms and bacon! They are the best Ive ever tasted. I have tried a few options on their menu which are all very good, yet I keep coming back to the mushroom. I learnt about Mojo coffe when I was in Wellington and am pleased to be able to find it up my neck of the woods. The service is impecable with a relaxed at home feeling.
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools