Reviews for Sagun Cafe & Indian Cuisine
by James Mcay
10 months ago
It was an awesome experience in Sagun Gore. Food was yummy. Tasted Butter Chicken and Lamb Madras along with Garlic nan bread..it is mouthwatering.. Restaurant was very clean and tidy. Service was excellent with a very nice smiling face..they made me to taste all other currys too..it was a totally different experience from the one which i had before..
by Joel Jeven
Aug 18, 2012
Really bad...$11 gets you half a little tub of tastless saag...asked for hot and got mild..it was cold...spinach used looked and tasted rotten..the garlic cheese naan had no garlic or cheese and was really doey...so yuk been there a few times and its allways bad..pappadoms are ok tho....
Mar 01, 2012
Having walked out of the Thai restaurant round the corner for reasons explained in my review of that establishment on the same date as this review, I opted for a takeaway curry, a garlic naan and some onion bajis from Sagun. The latter two items were fine. The Rogan Josh was about as ordinary as it gets. Not a good day for me in Gore, I'm afraid!
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage