Reviews for Sagun Cafe & Indian Cuisine
by James Mcay
Dec 08, 2013
It was an awesome experience in Sagun Gore. Food was yummy. Tasted Butter Chicken and Lamb Madras along with Garlic nan bread..it is mouthwatering.. Restaurant was very clean and tidy. Service was excellent with a very nice smiling face..they made me to taste all other currys too..it was a totally different experience from the one which i had before..
by Joel Jeven
Aug 18, 2012
Really bad...$11 gets you half a little tub of tastless saag...asked for hot and got mild..it was cold...spinach used looked and tasted rotten..the garlic cheese naan had no garlic or cheese and was really doey...so yuk been there a few times and its allways bad..pappadoms are ok tho....
Mar 01, 2012
Having walked out of the Thai restaurant round the corner for reasons explained in my review of that establishment on the same date as this review, I opted for a takeaway curry, a garlic naan and some onion bajis from Sagun. The latter two items were fine. The Rogan Josh was about as ordinary as it gets. Not a good day for me in Gore, I'm afraid!
- Princess Charlotte's very posh birth certificate
- Princess Charlotte's biggest advantage is her mother
- Taking a break from Expo among Milan's cultural draws
- Princess Charlotte: How popular is the name? (+interactive)
- A star is born - mostly in January
- At Milan Expo 2015, it's still an analog world, after all
- Tips for visiting Milan Expo, from dining to weather
- High-tech sensors help children keep eye on aging parents
- The Queen meets Princess Charlotte
- Macy's to open first 4 off-price stores in NYC area