Reviews for Sagun Cafe & Indian Cuisine
by James Mcay
Dec 08, 2013
It was an awesome experience in Sagun Gore. Food was yummy. Tasted Butter Chicken and Lamb Madras along with Garlic nan bread..it is mouthwatering.. Restaurant was very clean and tidy. Service was excellent with a very nice smiling face..they made me to taste all other currys too..it was a totally different experience from the one which i had before..
by Joel Jeven
Aug 18, 2012
Really bad...$11 gets you half a little tub of tastless saag...asked for hot and got mild..it was cold...spinach used looked and tasted rotten..the garlic cheese naan had no garlic or cheese and was really doey...so yuk been there a few times and its allways bad..pappadoms are ok tho....
Mar 01, 2012
Having walked out of the Thai restaurant round the corner for reasons explained in my review of that establishment on the same date as this review, I opted for a takeaway curry, a garlic naan and some onion bajis from Sagun. The latter two items were fine. The Rogan Josh was about as ordinary as it gets. Not a good day for me in Gore, I'm afraid!
- Design & build: We have a house
- Fashion: Lucky last (+interactive)
- Five of the best summer hosting tips from Josh Emett (+WIN)
- Christmas is for families (+recipes)
- Rellies can drive you crackers
- Jack Tame: The spark for a thousand hook ups
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised