Reviews for Sagun Cafe & Indian Cuisine
by James Mcay
Dec 08, 2013
It was an awesome experience in Sagun Gore. Food was yummy. Tasted Butter Chicken and Lamb Madras along with Garlic nan bread..it is mouthwatering.. Restaurant was very clean and tidy. Service was excellent with a very nice smiling face..they made me to taste all other currys too..it was a totally different experience from the one which i had before..
by Joel Jeven
Aug 18, 2012
Really bad...$11 gets you half a little tub of tastless saag...asked for hot and got mild..it was cold...spinach used looked and tasted rotten..the garlic cheese naan had no garlic or cheese and was really doey...so yuk been there a few times and its allways bad..pappadoms are ok tho....
Mar 01, 2012
Having walked out of the Thai restaurant round the corner for reasons explained in my review of that establishment on the same date as this review, I opted for a takeaway curry, a garlic naan and some onion bajis from Sagun. The latter two items were fine. The Rogan Josh was about as ordinary as it gets. Not a good day for me in Gore, I'm afraid!
- A new twist on meat and three veg (+recipes)
- Meet a beautiful new chip off the Block
- Consumer Watch: Mums save in nappy price war
- Love thy Neighbour
- Wine: Magical medium-dry pinot gris
- Fashion: Down to earth
- Review: Ima Cuisine, Auckland CBD
- From 'Where the bloody hell are ya' to motherhood for Lara Bingle
- Big screen action and activities for the kids
- Brunch: Little Sister, Henderson