Reviews for Sagun Cafe & Indian Cuisine
by James Mcay
10 months ago
It was an awesome experience in Sagun Gore. Food was yummy. Tasted Butter Chicken and Lamb Madras along with Garlic nan bread..it is mouthwatering.. Restaurant was very clean and tidy. Service was excellent with a very nice smiling face..they made me to taste all other currys too..it was a totally different experience from the one which i had before..
by Joel Jeven
Aug 18, 2012
Really bad...$11 gets you half a little tub of tastless saag...asked for hot and got mild..it was cold...spinach used looked and tasted rotten..the garlic cheese naan had no garlic or cheese and was really doey...so yuk been there a few times and its allways bad..pappadoms are ok tho....
Mar 01, 2012
Having walked out of the Thai restaurant round the corner for reasons explained in my review of that establishment on the same date as this review, I opted for a takeaway curry, a garlic naan and some onion bajis from Sagun. The latter two items were fine. The Rogan Josh was about as ordinary as it gets. Not a good day for me in Gore, I'm afraid!
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools
- Robot seals for rest home residents
- Bar review: Mekong Baby, Ponsonby
- Fancy Kiwi loos turning heads overseas (+pics)
- World's first 'mini stomachs' built using stem cells
- Why you need STI checks
- Shelley Bridgeman: Should 'grotesque' Santa go or stay?
- 'Offensive' breastfeeding pic removed from Facebook, goes viral
- 'Dieting must die' - leading health expert Dr Katz