Wendy M. said: "An old favourite, I’ve been going to Cezanne since the 1990′s and it’s as wonderful now as it was back then. You won’t find boring white walls and uniform-like surroundings in this cafe, it’s totally unique with rustic charm,…" read more »
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
Reviews for ShiKuMen Shanghai Restaurant
by Sophie G.
28th March 2014
Delicious authentic Shanghainese cuisine.
Shangahinese food is hugely underrated and underrepresented among the Western notions of Chinese food. I highly recommend you try this place, large portions, reasonably priced and they will happily cater to special dietary requirements.
Fried noodles and vege buns are amazing.
Great place for vegans and vegetarians too!
by Liz C.
29th May 2013
We love Chinese food and were looking for authentic cuisine. Our son’s girlfriend is Chinese and she suggested the Shanghai restaurant. We all enjoyed a delicious dinner 3 months ago so we are going back for more this week. We chose our dishes from the authentic Chinese menu and they are interesting and very tasty. A great way to try out the real thing and more flavoursome than the European version of Chinese around town. Great value for money too. Liz
by Allen H.
27th January 2013
Had dinner at Shikumen Shanghai Restaurant late last night around 9pm. There weren’t many people by that time so our dishes arrived prompt and efficiently. We ordered Pork Belly with Preserved Vegetables, and Shanghai-styled Vegetable Medley. Both dishes were top-notch and had the distinct Shanghai-sweetness to them. This place does authentic Shanghai-styled cuisine, so definitely worth checking out. Casual and good value.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness