Kristine G. said: "Had a lovely evening here with some friends. The food is simple and authentic. Steak cooked to perfection sashimi super fresh nice wine it was wonderful. If u don’t have Japanese food all the time and u don’t know some of the…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
Reviews for Sierra Cafe Britomart
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Sierra Cafe Britomart? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled