Nack D. said: "Fantastic lively restaurant. My girlfriend and I turned up out of the blue on a Saturday evening and found it was packed out, great atmosphere with some nice live music. Had some wine at the bar and after a short wait we…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
Reviews for Sierra Cafe Britomart
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Sierra Cafe Britomart? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory