Reviews for Sierra Cafe
3 months ago
After had a super spicy dish in the opposite Chinese restaurant, I had a dessert here...carrot cake slice. It looked very nice, but a little bit disappointed with the taste, the cream on the top of cake is too sweet for me, I think the most delicious carrot cake I have had so far is in Circus Circus
by Tony Ma
Oct 19, 2012
Wait time: 4/5
Food Quality and taste: 5/5
Price range: $20+ pp
[Apart from their staff not liking one another, their tandoori sandwich is a MUST TRY]
by Ruby GiLl
Oct 20, 2010
Busy cafe with staff that go out of their way to make you have a good experience, the coffee keeps getting better and better and the new menu is of restaurant quality. Beautiful vegetarian eggplant brushetta. The meals come out quick and nicely prepared and plated.
Jun 17, 2010
by Paul Gutch
Aug 17, 2007
Great coffee, friendly staff and awesome food.
- Scientists say 'runner's high' is like a marijuana high
- Expectant mum irons out laundry powder cravings
- Facebook testing emojis as 'likes'
- Can you spot the Victoria's Secret Photoshop fail?
- 8 reasons you're insanely hungry
- Stoptober - Diary of a Quitter: Day 9
- In Canvas tomorrow: Inside the adult colouring craze
- Recipe: Avocado and chargrilled corn on rye toast
- Insomnia's new cure: Talking about it
- Polly Gillespie: Lost in translation