Suzannah G. said: "This was a seriously good ‘Black & Beef’ pie I had here today for lunch. It cost me $14, and was very full of flavour and extremely filling. I think this pie is pretty healthy as far as pies go too, cuz it only had a puff…" read more »
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Sierra Cafe
by Sharol P.
8th November 2012
This place is great, they have good coffee. I ordered a standard Mocha and also requested a blue berry and cream cheese muffin. $4.00. Now this cream cheese muffin is a rare find in cafes! So I am so glad my friend told me about it. This is an extraordinary delight and definitely worth a try!
8th April 2011
Three coffee’s all so badly burnt battery acid has less kick and all were sent back..
Food looks ok but expect to get the wrong meal as they don’t listen to the orders. Had four people at our table and three wrong orders.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie