Wendy M. said: "An old favourite, I’ve been going to Cezanne since the 1990′s and it’s as wonderful now as it was back then. You won’t find boring white walls and uniform-like surroundings in this cafe, it’s totally unique with rustic charm,…" read more »
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Sierra Cafe
by Sharol P.
8th November 2012
This place is great, they have good coffee. I ordered a standard Mocha and also requested a blue berry and cream cheese muffin. $4.00. Now this cream cheese muffin is a rare find in cafes! So I am so glad my friend told me about it. This is an extraordinary delight and definitely worth a try!
8th April 2011
Three coffee’s all so badly burnt battery acid has less kick and all were sent back..
Food looks ok but expect to get the wrong meal as they don’t listen to the orders. Had four people at our table and three wrong orders.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory