Reviews for Sierra Coffee
by Auckland Based Critic
Oct 19, 2012
Wait time: 4/5
Food Quality and taste: 5/5
Price range: $20+ pp
[Apart from their staff not liking one another, their tandoori sandwich is a MUST TRY]
by Ruby GiLl
Oct 20, 2010
Busy cafe with staff that go out of their way to make you have a good experience, the coffee keeps getting better and better and the new menu is of restaurant quality. Beautiful vegetarian eggplant brushetta. The meals come out quick and nicely prepared and plated.
Jun 17, 2010
by Paul Gutch
Aug 17, 2007
Great coffee, friendly staff and awesome food.
- Lee Suckling: How to get married on $1000
- US fast food chains forced to publish calorie counts
- How having anemia could actually be a good thing
- What pop star's parents think about that 'naked' dress
- Sally Hibbard: How to have an eco-friendly Christmas
- The 'naughtiest' names revealed - study
- Best and worst in kids' food industry - awards
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: 'The most common disease that nobody has heard of'
- AMAs: Best and worst dressed (+have your say)
- Grace Dent: Isn't it obvious why Bill Cosby's accusers stayed silent up until now?