Reviews for Sierra Coffee
by Auckland Based Critic
Oct 19, 2012
Wait time: 4/5
Food Quality and taste: 5/5
Price range: $20+ pp
[Apart from their staff not liking one another, their tandoori sandwich is a MUST TRY]
by Ruby GiLl
Oct 20, 2010
Busy cafe with staff that go out of their way to make you have a good experience, the coffee keeps getting better and better and the new menu is of restaurant quality. Beautiful vegetarian eggplant brushetta. The meals come out quick and nicely prepared and plated.
Jun 17, 2010
by Paul Gutch
Aug 17, 2007
Great coffee, friendly staff and awesome food.
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions