Reviews for Sierra Coffee
by Auckland Based Critic
Oct 19, 2012
Wait time: 4/5
Food Quality and taste: 5/5
Price range: $20+ pp
[Apart from their staff not liking one another, their tandoori sandwich is a MUST TRY]
by Ruby GiLl
Oct 20, 2010
Busy cafe with staff that go out of their way to make you have a good experience, the coffee keeps getting better and better and the new menu is of restaurant quality. Beautiful vegetarian eggplant brushetta. The meals come out quick and nicely prepared and plated.
Jun 17, 2010
by Paul Gutch
Aug 17, 2007
Great coffee, friendly staff and awesome food.
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools