Reviews for Sierra Coffee
by Tony Ma
Oct 19, 2012
Wait time: 4/5
Food Quality and taste: 5/5
Price range: $20+ pp
[Apart from their staff not liking one another, their tandoori sandwich is a MUST TRY]
by Ruby GiLl
Oct 20, 2010
Busy cafe with staff that go out of their way to make you have a good experience, the coffee keeps getting better and better and the new menu is of restaurant quality. Beautiful vegetarian eggplant brushetta. The meals come out quick and nicely prepared and plated.
Jun 17, 2010
by Paul Gutch
Aug 17, 2007
Great coffee, friendly staff and awesome food.
- Farmers incident highlights transgender discrimination in NZ
- Where is Auckland's most expensive bottle of beer?
- What is making Kiwis fatter?
- Boy born with no face has 'extreme' life-changing surgery
- Naomi Campbell's sexy new underwear campaign at 45
- Princess Charlotte's christening details revealed
- Shelley Bridgeman: We should offer free contraception to stupid people
- Donna Karan stepping down as chief designer for her company
- Facebook food ads focus of new study
- The photographer whose images are redefining 'beach-body' beauty standards