Reviews for Sierra Coffee
by Auckland Based Critic
Oct 19, 2012
Wait time: 4/5
Food Quality and taste: 5/5
Price range: $20+ pp
[Apart from their staff not liking one another, their tandoori sandwich is a MUST TRY]
by Ruby GiLl
Oct 20, 2010
Busy cafe with staff that go out of their way to make you have a good experience, the coffee keeps getting better and better and the new menu is of restaurant quality. Beautiful vegetarian eggplant brushetta. The meals come out quick and nicely prepared and plated.
Jun 17, 2010
by Paul Gutch
Aug 17, 2007
Great coffee, friendly staff and awesome food.
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'