Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- Review: Cibo, Parnell
- The lens doctor (+photos)
- How to always win at rock, paper, scissors
- Brian Gaynor: Aussies lead the way with health insurance
- The best activities this weekend
- Fashion: Slip it on
- Brunch: Remuera Local Cafe Bistro, Remuera
- Running in the family
- Books: He was wasted
- Books: What happens when the PM dies