Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- It's a French woman's duty to wear a bikini, says ex-minister
- Lee Suckling: The dos and don'ts of message boards
- No photos: Parents opt to keep babies off Facebook
- 'Face-kini' - the new summer staple?
- Sitting vs standing at work - expert debate
- Why does everyone hate Comic Sans so much?
- Tips for parents: To post or not to post?
- With these rings - pair's double joy
- Go For the Food: Yes, you can do brunch in Rome
- Niche, mainstream sellers carry kale into beauty