Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- 'I need a translator' - Heidi Klum cracks joke about Kiwi accent as she gets intimate with NZ
- How to keep cool on hot days
- Talk to the Animals: Why do people hoard animals?
- Bar review: The Botanist, Auckland CBD
- Shelley Bridgeman: Does this ad encourage kids to smoke?
- Jamie Oliver is coming to New Zealand
- Heidi Klum and the NZ Herald
- 'Snail facials' slip in to spas (+video)
- Don't worry, Barbie's not dead
- One man's quest to make men crying socially acceptable