Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- What happens to your brain when you're pregnant?
- Emily Writes: How my young family finds sleep
- NZ high on cannabis recovery: Interactive map reveals drugs your country is addicted to
- Photographer Annie Leibovitz remakes Pirelli calendar
- For some people, the older the smartphone, the better
- What two weeks without exercise does to your body
- Steal her style: Princess Charlotte
- Homeware update: Artsy pastels
- Gay man's plea to parents who ditched his wedding
- The truth about those hangover 'cures'