Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- Review: Nomad Restaurant, Pt Chevalier
- Gardening: Hardy blooms flourish
- Design & build: Time counts down, mortgage climbs up
- Wellbeing: Say goodbye to the monkey
- Five of the best: Pubs to watch sport
- Femininity gets a rethink during Milan Fashion Week
- The dress debate rages - scientists weigh in
- Missing the taste of home? Try our global gourmet guide
- Books: Emotions close to reality
- More fun than a barrel of monkeys (+recipes)