Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- Shocking mesh dress can't be missed at AMAs
- Frocks and shocks of the week
- Meet the men who date Victoria's Secret Angels
- Jill Goldson: Surviving silly season stress
- Is this the cutest kid on the internet?
- Hawke's Bay best for chardonnay - wine awards winner
- Louise Thompson: Four simple ways to build confidence
- Men's Health Challenge: Health drive beginning to bring rewards
- In today's Bite magazine: NZ's finest foods
- Consumer watch: Good money down the drain