Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- Call to restrict unhealthy food marketing to kids
- My husband pays me a wife bonus and I'm proud of it
- Albert Einstein's sweet letter discovered 65 years later
- Roses chocolates ditch classic twisted wrapper
- Modern etiquette: Should I stop my boyfriend going to strip clubs?
- The good thing about bad times
- In today's Bite: A world of flavour
- Watch: Starbucks manager fired for screaming at customer
- Push for e-cigarettes to be sold only by pharmacies
- 65-year-old now mother of 17 with quads' birth