Reviews for Silver Bell
Sep 21, 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
Feb 10, 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
- In today's Bite: What's for dinner?
- Should professions like pilots have less medical privacy?
- Royal bets are in: It's a girl named Alice
- Illness makes youngsters the closest of blood buddies
- Fashion: Our favourite local tartan prints
- Review: Ika Seafood Bar and Grill, Mt Eden
- Full steam ahead for Depot Eatery
- Scarlett O'Hara dress fetches $137k at auction
- Design & build: Putting the smarts in a smart home
- Vaccination warning ahead of potential whooping cough epidemic