Les D. said: "Last evening (19/12/13) I introduced friends from the UK to this restaurant, on behalf of the four of us who attended, I would like to say the Service was fantastic, quick attentive and very responsible. The food with 4…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Silver Bell Takeaways
21st September 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
10th February 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need