Souxsi said: "My partner and I are regulars here, and we love the place. The regular lady who serves us is very friendly and competent. It’s not especially fancy, but it’s tasty and pretty inexpensive. Highly recommend their curry puffs to…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Silver Bell Takeaways
21st September 2012
Ok mostly, but spring roll was half raw. meat pink, wrapper soggy, goopey and not cooked. Not even crisp on outside.
Has no idea how to make Bami Gorang, this was like Chow Mein, no curry or spice to it at all.
10th February 2010
This place is one of our favourite Chinese shops for fried rice, they make the bomb fried rice!!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie