Reviews for Sinful Coffee
by Melissa Mathieson
2 months ago
Love that this place is a bit different and has a moody, intimate setting. Lots of comfy couches, blankets and chess boards makes it feel like a cosy hangout spot as well as a cafe. In my opinion, the coffee is the best in Nelson, the owner mixes her own batches and every time I've been the coffee is always unique and superb.
- Sunburn art trend alarms skin experts
- What's the answer when letting go is too hard?
- Beer should be served in a champagne flute - sommelier
- Hand sanitiser 'toxic' warning for parents
- Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt's Bees, dies at 80
- Ballerina Misty Copeland heading to Broadway's 'On the Town'
- Video: Brave kitten befriends wildlife photographer
- Audrey Hepburn's diet secrets revealed
- Modern etiquette: How do I decline Facebook friend requests?
- In today's Bite: Auckland's superstar caterer and mini pizzas to keep the kids busy