Reviews for Snapdragon Kitchen & Bar
by Man About Town
Jul 05, 2014
Good Vibe. Had the first meal in NZ here and wasnt disappointed. The Bone Marrow Entre was brilliant and highly recomended.
We had a large group and there were no complaints from anyone. Service was good and very helpfull.
looking forward to comming back one day
- Humans getting taller and smarter - research
- Police slam 'ridiculous' gun-like iPhone case
- Teachers win right to ban junk food
- New tattoo trend: Cross-stitch ink (+pics)
- 'Disgusted' trans customer slowing Farmers' investigation
- Opinion: Miranda Kerr is trying to sell you a very dangerous message
- McDonald's launches all-day breakfast Down Under
- Lee Suckling: My year without caffeine
- Sci-fi classic 'Left Hand of Darkness' to be an e-book
- Being beautiful helps women strike a deal - research