Reviews for Snapdragon Kitchen & Bar
by Man About Town
10 months ago
Good Vibe. Had the first meal in NZ here and wasnt disappointed. The Bone Marrow Entre was brilliant and highly recomended.
We had a large group and there were no complaints from anyone. Service was good and very helpfull.
looking forward to comming back one day
- Barnard works toward a new policy on transgender admissions
- Policies on transgender admissions at women's colleges
- Bar review: Leigh Sawmill, Leigh
- Wine: Take your taste buds on a trip
- Fashion: This season's best fur pieces
- Touching wedding picture that captured hearts across the internet
- Restaurant review: Ika, Mt Eden
- Lady Gaga's new clothing line - for puppies
- What's on this weekend
- Baring it all with after-sex selfies is too much info