Reviews for Snapdragon Kitchen & Bar
by Man About Town
Jul 05, 2014
Good Vibe. Had the first meal in NZ here and wasnt disappointed. The Bone Marrow Entre was brilliant and highly recomended.
We had a large group and there were no complaints from anyone. Service was good and very helpfull.
looking forward to comming back one day
- Stoptober - Diary of a Quitter: Day 11
- Downsize your plates and your waist
- Wine: Three sweet treats
- Pippa Middleton splits from boyfriend of three years
- Fashion: Beachy keen
- Restaurant review: The Glass Goose, Auckland CBD
- Inside the crazy world of adult colouring
- Boys 'turned gay by childhood shift in genes'
- Does sex really sell?
- Smartphones may be the smart way to outsource your memory