Reviews for Snobs On Shortland
Aug 17, 2010
nice location and interior. staff was attentive. atmosphere relaxed. pizza was rubbish but the other food we saw looked good. well stocked bar and a few taps. no byob.
- Wine: Selection of Taylors wines
- Review: Dilecta, Grey Lynn
- Book extract: A walk on the wild side
- Spoiler: How far did our Project Runway designer go?
- The invisible man
- Fashion: She's so mod
- Brunch: L'Escabeau French Kitchen, Grey Lynn
- Matt Holmes: Sole man
- Books: Elegant, cool vision of Earth 50 years from now
- Books: Elementary, my dear