Reviews for SPE Bar & Restaurant - The Langham Hotel
by Lesley Young
Jul 23, 2013
Called in for a quick meal whilst at the langham. Crab cakes on spinach salad for $18.50 was very nice and the pizza was excellent for $19. Good alternative to their pricey main restaurant. There was music going, didn't bother me as its a pub restaurant.
Mar 23, 2012
So loud we couldn't hear and when we asked for the music to be turned down, we were basically sneered at and told the more people there, the louder the volume of music. Most people were outside so they could actually hear each other! Food was average and one of the items we ordered was forgotten. By the time it was served we didn't want it anymore. Don't take your kids either. Never going back.
Aug 07, 2011
Enjoyed a great night with friends, we were all staying at The Langham Hotel. Lovely pizzas here, great service too. Will definitely return. Even though this bar/restaurant is within The Langham one does not have to dress up to eat here.
- Let's eat: Great start for city newcomer
- An unhappy marriage could quite literally break your heart, new research suggests
- Design & build: A tale of two pods
- Five of the best relaxing outdoor accessories
- Escape from yourself this party season
- Light and tasty lunch treats (+recipes)
- Gardening: Old skills make a comeback
- Sunday insight: We've all gone chocolate milk mad
- I need a mate, mate
- Celebrity chef runs Queenstown marathon