Reviews for SPE Bar & Restaurant - The Langham Hotel
by Lesley Young
Jul 23, 2013
Called in for a quick meal whilst at the langham. Crab cakes on spinach salad for $18.50 was very nice and the pizza was excellent for $19. Good alternative to their pricey main restaurant. There was music going, didn't bother me as its a pub restaurant.
Mar 23, 2012
So loud we couldn't hear and when we asked for the music to be turned down, we were basically sneered at and told the more people there, the louder the volume of music. Most people were outside so they could actually hear each other! Food was average and one of the items we ordered was forgotten. By the time it was served we didn't want it anymore. Don't take your kids either. Never going back.
Aug 07, 2011
Enjoyed a great night with friends, we were all staying at The Langham Hotel. Lovely pizzas here, great service too. Will definitely return. Even though this bar/restaurant is within The Langham one does not have to dress up to eat here.
- Juanita Feros Ruys: Sound parental advice is timeless
- NZ's best beers named
- Reactions in Asia to instant noodle study
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Audio Science and Moon Unit - 10 bizarre celebrity baby names
- 'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish renamed after backlash
- Botox could 'stop cancer in its tracks' - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why is healthcare so hard?
- The sinister meanings behind nursery rhymes
- Can traditional German clothing be cool?