Janah M. said: "Came here today for a surprise grad brunch and had the Tiffin High Tea – WOW! So good! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a classy high tea, with gorgeous ambiance, good food, good coffee and a great range of…" read more »
Reviews for Spice of India
21st February 2013
You cannot expect a good service but still worth tasting some of their curries. This place differs from other many food court Indians as its quality of the spice. Also not too much sugar in it. I especially recommend their Vindaloo series(chicken or lamb) to those hot spice lovers. Their butter chicken and chicken Tikka Masala for others.
Try one of their combos if you want a good $ performance. The food court is open until 6pm but you should come earlier before some of the curry finish or they clear the food!
by Amber D.
30th April 2012
Awful. I purchased butter chicken and chicken korma. Both extremely creamy no flavour except this flavour in the food. Chicken was also not cooked properly which is shocking! When I took back the uncooked chicken their response was: ” No one else has complained so there is nothing wrong with it, the chef thinks it fine so it is.” Disgusted with the service, the person who served me did not even talk to me.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- In Todd Parr's world, it's OK to make mistakes
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you
- Gentlemen better off checking IQ levels
- Expert urges fresh look at flu fight
- The name Poof back in vogue at Ponsonby bar
- Twelve Questions: Michael Meredith
- Richard Keegan: Children need our unconditional support