Nicola said: "We had such a special night out at Tribeca last night to celebrate our anniversary. The restaurant was so warm and inviting when we arrived. Service from start to finish was fantastic, with a friendly and attentive waiter. I was…" read more »
Reviews for Spice of India
21st February 2013
You cannot expect a good service but still worth tasting some of their curries. This place differs from other many food court Indians as its quality of the spice. Also not too much sugar in it. I especially recommend their Vindaloo series(chicken or lamb) to those hot spice lovers. Their butter chicken and chicken Tikka Masala for others.
Try one of their combos if you want a good $ performance. The food court is open until 6pm but you should come earlier before some of the curry finish or they clear the food!
by Amber D.
30th April 2012
Awful. I purchased butter chicken and chicken korma. Both extremely creamy no flavour except this flavour in the food. Chicken was also not cooked properly which is shocking! When I took back the uncooked chicken their response was: ” No one else has complained so there is nothing wrong with it, the chef thinks it fine so it is.” Disgusted with the service, the person who served me did not even talk to me.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness