- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Restaurants, Pubs
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits
- No BYO
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Spitting Feathers
by Debbie L.
2nd December 2013
This business is a MenuMania SponsorOne of the Business' Favourite Reviews
Happened upon this pace by word of mouth. Hard to spot the entrance unless you are looking for it. But once inside – WOW. Bar staff fantastic and friendly. Food was typical English food and a lot of the beers I haven’t seen since I was last in the UK.
Pity they are in the Auckland CBD otherwise this would become my local (I live on the Shore and work on the Shore).
Highly recommend you pop in for a drink – a fantastic place!
by Duncan I.
14th May 2012
I chanced across this stylish up-stairs bar – it’s easy to miss-and got a nice welcome and an interesting Brew Dog Punk IPA (all the way from Scotland.) haven’t tried the food but would love to re-visit this trendy bar with a varied beer collection, Walker’s crisps and other English touches.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity